McCormic Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2ain

May 4, 2010
usa
Today i went to my local walmart to pick up some VG and some LorAnn's flavorings, because i heard walmart had them.

Anyway, got there, and couldn't find the VG, so went looking for the LorAnn and couldn't find it either - although, i stumbled across McCormick Imitation Coconut -
Ingredients : Water, Alcohol (21%), propylene glycol, and artificial flavors.

Anyways - will this work? or mess up my atty?

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
I've bought some and used some in a pinch but not sure it's good to use all the time. I added it to a flavor I didn't like. Did you look in the hobbies department at Wal Mart? They carry a 5 pack of flavoring that Wilman's or something like that flavoring for cakes and candies. It's like 5 bucks. I can't remember the flavors but I know it can be used. Good luck on your search ;)

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
It should work, but you would probably have to use an awful lot of it, and it may not be the taste you are looking for. Usually it's oil based flavorings that tend to mess up an atty.

The LorAnns is more concentrated so a large portion of your juice isn't going to be flavor base. Go to Hobby Lobby, Michael's, or any place that you know carries cake decorating supplies. I know my Wal-Mart has quit carrying them and I live near the Wal-Mart capital of the world.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I just bought some of those McCormick bottles too. Orange and butter, the ingredients say water, pg. the orange says alcohol, water and orange oil. Im gonna try it.

Careful with any flavor that has a true "oil" in it. It will work but your atty will HATE it. Most DIYer's steer clear of oil based flavors since they are known atty killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread