MD, where are my fellow vapers at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
Guys, trying to revitalize the old DC & Baltimore Vapers social group here. Unfortunately, the new version of the forum software they use here no longer allows social groups to be turned into a sub forum so we are stuck with just the social group for now, at least on this website.

Link here: DC/Baltimore Vapers

Please stop by. Ultimately, I would like to see some sort of area get together. I am quickly acquiring a nice collection of juice samples that do not strike my fancy that I would love to let others try in the hopes that they find something they like. Oh, and drink beer. :)

CurlyBmore

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Baltimore
One more here in Baltimore.
B00stzx-keep in touch when you move. I'll be right down Eastern Ave from you, near Bayview hospital. I'm not sure but I think I saw on the forums someone else in Dundalk. There is also a vendor who plans to open a store in Glen Burnie. Baltimore would be a great city to get more people involved in vaping. I've never seen a city where so many people smoke. I feel bad when I'm approached while waiting for the light rail by people who want to pay a quarter for a cigarette and I tell them I don't have any and show my PV. Someone mentioned in a thread about vaping on the Marc train to DC. Hopefully, a bunch of us around Baltimore can get together.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Welcome to B'more! There is a social groups forum on here but I think only two people have posted to it. Perhaps, we can all get together for a Baltimore meet up.

My moving date got pushed back to the weekend of the 18th...but I'm looking forward to moving to the area. Would love to have a meet up sometime!

CurlyBmore

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Baltimore
My moving date got pushed back to the weekend of the 18th...but I'm looking forward to moving to the area. Would love to have a meet up sometime!

Hollyberry, let me know when you get settled. It would be great to meet. Maybe the two of us and B00styx can all get together.

Are you planning to go to the Philly vapefest? I am thinking of going but I was going to take the cheapo discount Chinese bus from the Travel plaza.

CurlyBmore

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Baltimore
I am in that neighborhood everyday. My mom and I carpool and she lives near Bayview as well in Dundalk. I grew up in Canton so I am very familiar with that side of town.

Hi Storm,

Looks like someone else if moving into Dundalk/Essex, B00styx. If you and your mom drive to the hospital and circle the blocks looking for free parking ( shame!), I am the crappy looking house closest to the fence that leads to the hospital- where all the smokers come out to smoke. If you see a woman with curly hair out there, come say, "Hi." I hope we can all get together and meet.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Hollyberry, let me know when you get settled. It would be great to meet. Maybe the two of us and B00styx can all get together.

Are you planning to go to the Philly vapefest? I am thinking of going but I was going to take the cheapo discount Chinese bus from the Travel plaza.

I'll definitely let you know when I'm up there and settled in. Would love to meet some fellow vapers!

I'm going to try to make the Philly vapefest. I really want to go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread