mechanical mod (non box)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
Cheap- Maxi roughstack. (Switch might not be mechanical, but it's bulletproof.)
Xhaler (And mini-exhaler)

Slightly more but not extravagant: Puresmoker Icon (small) and Prodigy (Medium sized.) (They road tested the prodigy by running over it with a car, then picking it up and vaping it.)

A but more but really well-made: SuperT precise line.

And then, the Golden GreeK stuff: The stealth is small, The GGTS is big. Parts are interchangeable throughout the line. Probably as well made as superT. More flexible. NOT CHEAP.

And there are many more out there...

Ande

PsychOfMSE

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
Lexington, KY
The megalodon is all mechanical.

THE MEGALODON

I love mine, very compact with the middle sleeve removed.

photo%252520%2525284%252529.JPG

Built like a tank.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
There's also the e cigarette mod database. Best e-Cig Mod List | e-Cig Mods Database

If you're looking for an inexpensive fully mechanical, bullet proof mod, the Copper Hex costs about $52.99. The switch is unusual to say the least but you get used to it quickly. When I bought mine more than a year ago, it was my first mod. It uses 14500's and can be ordered with any connector, although I recommend the 510. Vaporalley.com has other updated models and they're all built like a tank. You could drop it from the Empire State Building or run it over with your car and it will not fail. Mine has been through a lot and still works and looks great after I polish it up with some Brasso. There are video reviews on YouTube and several here on the ECF. Good luck!

The Original (Hex) Copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread