• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meeting - Sat. Oct. 23rd at Le Tigre at 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
:oops:

Didn't do anything more than ask around & I was advised the owner of this place loves vaping.

It looks like we've picked up some new members recently. Hopefully everyone can at least stop in for a live introduction. Don't forget to bring spare moutpieces/driptips so you can try the lastest & greatest in vaping aparatus'sss.....

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Last edited:

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
has anyone ever been to this place? it's the most bizarre bar in madison. let's just say there is a REASON they call it "le tigre"! rule #1 is no swearing (at least no LOUD swearing) and it's cash only. it's OLD SCHOOL. it's awesome.
Wait just one little minute. NO (loud) Swearing? NO Credit (what about Debit) cards? Does this place have TV?

I need to swear from time to time, I guess I could bring Cash (but one or all of you gals might rob me) and I prefer to have some 'lame' TV show on for "background":glare::ohmy::unsure::?::oops::(:confused::(8-o

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
yes, there is lame TV. i think it's set to national geographic channel. (seriously, lol) but they'll change the channel if you want. the bar is legendary--in an underground kind of way. if you don't like it, you're exactly the kind of person the owner is trying to avoid. pretentious martini snobs hate it. my kinda place. here is a list of reviews on the joint:

Le Tigre Lounge - Madison, WI

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
We will be out of town.

Sorry to hear that. ATTENTION! Are there any other Guys of the non-female gender coming to this 'meet'? Com-on fellas Speak Up (please). Electro - have a BF you want to bring? Oh, thomas_mikel I have a feeling that Gina is not going to want to miss this one (no, I'm not planning on getting my ... kicked):shock:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
We will be out of town.

Unacceptable. You will just have to change your plans and tell them I said so ;)

ATTENTION! Are there any other Guys of the non-female gender coming to this 'meet'? Com-on fellas Speak Up (please).

If the weather turns icky & rainy, MlrMan might make an appearance, but I don't hold my breath this time of year.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Hey now! I'm located in the Milwaukee Metro Area: If anyone* from the North - South - or across Lake Michigan needs a lift I will provide said transportation to the Madison Meet - just PM me. This is a meet not to be missed (trust me). Time is running out so reconsider this ONE if you need a ride or not (Harmony). Damm - if only the Hi-Speed Rail Line was operating...

* except Peg & KC (there isn't a back seat far enough back for you 2):laugh::p:oops::unsure:

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
my b/f might tag along. he just ordered his own eGo, and it should be here by saturday. hey, anyone have an opinion on eliquidplanet? really disappointed in the flavors i ordered. i can't really taste anything different, but detect a chemical taste from the juice. is it just me? i much prefer JC's forumlas, just wish they had more flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread