• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meeting - Sat. Oct. 23rd at Le Tigre at 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
How did you like the Artic Menthol?
Do you find it more minty than menthol tasting?

Ever since I saw one of the reviews say that it reminded her of a York Peppermint Pattie and that has always had me curious.

i have some. it's yours. i hate mint vapor. anything that seems like menthol is not my thing. looking for a perfect caramel/coconut/cinnamon.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I had a GREAT time last night! LOVE the Le Tigre!
Smaller and quieter group than normal, but it made for a more informational evening.

Electrowoman even converted the bartender!
Nice to meet you & your friend, Castvic!
C-K - I'm so sorry I didn't have any 801 gear for your ride home. Hope the Snus worked for you.

I'm slowly working on an email about the items we disussed & will have it out in a bit. I was going to do it when I got home last night, but after that drive in the POURING rain, my hands & shoulders were a little cramped.
That's two consecutive trips to Madison meet ups where it poured on the way home. I'm not liking the trend here.......

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
awesome time, guys! i learned so much! MlrGrl, just ordered the USB charging battery, and an extra eGo:) got a few of the juice orders going, too:) waffle vape....yum! i'm OD-ing on nicotine, because i can't stoping vaping that stuff! glad you got home alright! it was nice to meet MlrMAN.

C-K, tell me what happens w/that V3 before I get one.

CASTVIC--nice to see you there! nice to meet your friend:)

paul, the bartender at le tigre called and said HE just ordered the eGo, too:) hahahaha!

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
hey guys, one question i can't believe i didn't ask. for "chain vaping", what's a good strength of eliquid to use? am thinking my 24mg is a little too high, given how much i use my eGo.
Who's to say? You are right though. Try going down to 18 or 16mg first - you may feel like going lower yet after you get the 'feel' for it.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
hey guys, one question i can't believe i didn't ask. for "chain vaping", what's a good strength of eliquid to use? am thinking my 24mg is a little too high, given how much i use my eGo.

Who's to say? You are right though. Try going down to 18 or 16mg first - you may feel like going lower yet after you get the 'feel' for it.

C-k hit it right on the head - only you know what works for you and this is part of the trial and error process. Normally, yes, 24mg is quite high for chain vaping.

Once you find a flavor you are enjoying, purchase it in various nic levels. This will help you discover what works best for you.
As maybe a suggested schedule to start with: Start the morning out with 18-16mg. As you approach the 10am big crave, add a couple of drops of 24mg to get you over the hump then back to 18-16mg. During the times that you start to mindlessly chain vaping, drop down to 11mg and see how that works for you.
If you find that you are still getting jittery, you know that you can adjust to lower levels.

You are still in the honeymoon phase. It's going to take weeks, maybe even months to find out what works for you.

On a side note: I took a look at the Freedom Smoke USA site. Seriously? Bacon flavored juice? PLEASE tell me you ordered some. ;)

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
On a side note: I took a look at the Freedom Smoke USA site. Seriously? Bacon flavored juice? PLEASE tell me you ordered some. ;)

HELL no. someone posted about using "smoked salmon" flavored juice on ECF. i almost threw up in my mouth. maybe that's the "weight watchers" vape? or the "eating disorders" vape? you can vape it, but not eat it. blech.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
HELL no. someone posted about using "smoked salmon" flavored juice on ECF. i almost threw up in my mouth. maybe that's the "weight watchers" vape? or the "eating disorders" vape? you can vape it, but not eat it. blech.

that's for when you are waiting for something with "baited" breath.

Can I get a rimshot, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread