• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WakeUpDead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2013
Ohio, USA
If these B&M's here in Ohio had any brains thay would be planning meets all the time, i have yet to meet anyone in the vape community we have very basic stores around Canton no real hang out and lounge type of place. I too would be willing to drive a bit to meet up and to think of the sales a shop could do holding an event like a meet, Bummer!

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I would think it's crazy to turn down the business as well. I've heard one store advertising on the radio but they're also a head shop, so I'm not sure what to think about them. No advertising, no public meets or classes or information at all from the majority in Ohio. If it wasn't for ECF I honestly wouldn't know we had any in the state and would think the only thing available was gas station style e cigs

Painter_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
In my happy place
Wish I would of posted here, last Saturday there was a grand opening at Euphoria Vapor in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. It was an all day event with many people from the Cleveland vapers club (facebook group) stopping by. It was really cool sitting and chatting about everything vape related.

Besides Euphoria Vapor there is a second vape shop that opened on the near west side of Cleveland. The other is E-Vapor Solutions in Parma, OH.

Euphoria is more advanced and carry their own line juices and many MODs. E-Vapor solutions is more for the starter vapor, lots of eGo kits and they resell another brand of juice, not their own.

Both shops are very friendly and helpful. If you are in the area you should check them out.

Dee72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2012
Ohio
Wish I would of posted here, last Saturday there was a grand opening at Euphoria Vapor in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. It was an all day event with many people from the Cleveland vapers club (facebook group) stopping by. It was really cool sitting and chatting about everything vape related.

Besides Euphoria Vapor there is a second vape shop that opened on the near west side of Cleveland. The other is E-Vapor Solutions in Parma, OH.

Euphoria is more advanced and carry their own line juices and many MODs. E-Vapor solutions is more for the starter vapor, lots of eGo kits and they resell another brand of juice, not their own.

Both shops are very friendly and helpful. If you are in the area you should check them out.

I'm so happy to see we're finally getting some vape shops on this side of town!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread