The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The SC Vaper's Meet Is On !!! Look in here for info

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Doctor Vapor, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

i would assume that a lot if not all that come would still be there, but dont take it from me, i'm like the wierd messed up science project that most ppl ignore and keep hidden in there basement.

2. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    I think you'd be fine getting there around that time. Its going to be a pretty laid back event. The main thing is that you're there. :)

3. umjim

umjim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2009
    Charleston S.C.
    Ten charactors..........

4. lairkeeper

lairkeeper Super Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

Mostly cause its so true!

5. stubear62

stubear62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC

Hey Doc?
    Did you ask Isaac of IkenVape to see if he and his wife could be there? He is a supplier and has LPV's..

6. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    No, I haven't spoken to him. I'll drop him an email. Feel free to talk to him as well. The more the merrier.

7. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
  8. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    I talked to Isaac and he and his wife won't be able to come down that weekend. He sends his best and says he wishes he could join us.

9. freekoffhisleash

freekoffhisleash Full Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Charleston, SC
    will be there Doc. Look forward to it.

10. umjim

umjim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2009
    Charleston S.C.
    Me too.I've been trying to get a head count for 3 weeks but hard to pin people down.I'll have between 2 and 6 guests with me.How's the count look Doc?How about venders? How about me not asking so many questions?.....Jim

11. lairkeeper

Don't know if you have a profile on vapersplace.com or not Doc, but that might be another good place to post the event.

12. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Been there done that. I also went through and contacted everyone from SC and started a new group. I'll look you up and send you an invite, or if you like, just search SC Vapers Forum at Vapersplace.

13. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

well i must now change my status for the event to doubtful. things around the house are a lil hectic and i seriously doubt i'll be able to leave fer a day. but the good news is i'll be joining all of yall charlestonians by the end of the month.

14. lairkeeper

Its still looking good for hubby and me. I got the day off and will be able to leave out that morning and hopefully make it there around 2pm.

15. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    South Carolina
    I am not going to be able to make it... boo hoo:cry:. I can't get a leave day and nobody to trade shifts with. Sigh.... I just love my job. (I know, I know -- at least I have one.)

Ya'll have a great time, vape some goodies on my behalf and count me in on the next get-together -- I'll take a sick day for that one if I need to!

16. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Since this thread is about an event that is over, i'm going to close it so we don't mistakenly post here concerning future meets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.