• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The SC Vaper's Meet Is On !!! Look in here for info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Our first meet in SC has been scheduled. I'd love to see as many people there as can make it. Feel free to bring guests over 18 years of age. Like most vaper's meets, they are not very kid friendly.

If you think you can make it, please let me know in this thread so I can sort of get a head count.

Check out the website for more info:

(Doctor Vapor)

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Hey Doc,
I and my wife would love to come. Need more vendors.. LOL and directions too.. hehe

You're right, we need more vendors. I'm working on that. As for directions, since everyone is coming from different locations, it would probably be easier for everyone to MapQuest the address of hotels and Reds to get specific directions from their house.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
You're right, we need more vendors. I'm working on that. As for directions, since everyone is coming from different locations, it would probably be easier for everyone to MapQuest the address of hotels and Reds to get specific directions from their house.

Hey Doc, (still love the avatar!!)
Just give the destination point and I will mapquest it. I was going to do that anyways LOL

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
My friend and I just might make it to this shindig. We just started vaping a month ago and personally I'm loving it. I've made a ghetto USB pass through that I'm vaping on right now.

I didn't know we had a supplier down this way, that's great news. Look forward to the meet and greet at Red's!

I hope y'all can make it. It doesn't matter how long you've been vaping, what matters is that you come and have a good time.

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
Was wondering what time everyone thinks they'll be arriving? I know its starting around 2 pm but you think I'd be missing out all together if I rolled in around 5 or 6? Even if I have to work that day I should be able to make it to Mt. Pleasant by then. Can likely crash at a friends house so reservations are not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread