The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mega Cartos?

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by SailCat, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SailCat

SailCat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Beaverton, OR
    I have been using cartomizers exclusively for nearly a year. My preference has been Boge 510s.

I figured I'd try the mega version so I recently ordered and received two boxes of 510 Blank Mega Cartomizers (Item #: 510blankmegacart) from Nhaler. The cartos were apparently Boge (by DeKang) by the familiar packaging which was marked as 510D. Even though I've never tried a mega carto before, I expected to see some difference but these are exactly the same size as the regular Boge cartos I have on hand.

The first one I tried was defective which is no biggie; I can't hold a vendor at fault for a manufacture's error, but the second held exactly the same amount of liquid as the standard cartos I have on hand.

Since I have no experience with mega cartos I admit my questions come from a place of ignorance, but what the heck is the difference? What makes them mega? While the invoice indicates these are mega, is that what I received?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

2. Ardeagold

Ardeagold Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2010
    Maryland
    I've never used Boge 510's but I do have the XL Cartos from LF, and the're a LOT bigger than any normal 510 carto that I've gotten in the past.

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The Mega Cartos on my site are actually Boge 510 cartos(aprox 1 Ml) which have a slightly larger capacity than the other 510s that I used to sell (aprox .8 Ml.), hence the name Mega...Now I also carry the Jumbo which hold 2 Ml but are currently only available in 808D-1 connection. Thanks
    Drew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.