Mega Dual Coil Carto (like for eGo) To Fit My BoxMod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

St. Nick

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Southern Arizona
Do to the discovery of the eGo Mega DCC, my various BoxMods are starting to collect dust. They last forever and fill the room with my sweet Strawberry vapor. Does anyone know of a monster filler style carto that'll neatly fit my various 510 & 808 BoxMods? I know there are some extensions I can use, but they don't look very good and am wondering if anyone makes a carto just for BoxMods. Any help or suggestions are really appreciated.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
The Smoktech xxl mega dual coil cartos are jumbos that don't have the eGo extension and work great on box mods. They're about the same length as xl but fatter and should work if your 510 connection isn't recessed. Here's one source - Smok Tech Dual Coil Mega XXL 1.5 OHM Cartomizer

I found the steel ones will even work on my roughstack with the top switch; the clear version is a little bigger in diameter. I was told by another user that a 801 drip tip fits if you don't like the rubber tip they come with.

djej

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas
The Smoktech xxl mega dual coil cartos are jumbos that don't have the eGo extension and work great on box mods. They're about the same length as xl but fatter and should work if your 510 connection isn't recessed. Here's one source - Smok Tech Dual Coil Mega XXL 1.5 OHM Cartomizer

I found the steel ones will even work on my roughstack with the top switch; the clear version is a little bigger in diameter. I was told by another user that a 801 drip tip fits if you don't like the rubber tip they come with.

Yep, I have both, and they are identical, except for the ego specific threading. I think the "non-ego/510" version probably holds a little more actually. The emdcc connection wastes a little bit of space by being recessed into the carto - they are exactly the same size externally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread