Member Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
I guess I am up for my veteran tag today.:D. Cool. I have a feeling it will be Lu to hit guru first.

When Lu gets to 9,900 posts, we should have a countdown for her.

PV, It was the tree with termites! As soon as I started nailing the sign to it, it fell down!! Back to the trench, I guess.

devonschmoker

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Portland, OR USA
I remember reading a post that their veteran status didn't show up until they posted in the Veteran's Forum. Anyway, congratulations on becoming an ECF veteran!

Humm, I thought it was more of an automatic thing. I wonder if I have to ask someone or something? I do Know that I meet the requirements at least.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Humm, I thought it was more of an automatic thing. I wonder if I have to ask someone or something? I do Know that I meet the requirements at least.

I see your join date as the 21st, so I believe your veteran status should be applied at midnight tonight.

BARENETTED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2009
NEW JERSEY, USA
OK, I was going to reveal the meaning, but I am in the middle of negotiating a Conan-like deal with SJ & ECF and revealing that information would jeopardize those negotiations.

Perhaps once the paperwork is complete...............

OK - but don't forget part of Conan's deal is going to his staff. Don't forget your old friends and those of us that made you famous !:p

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
OK - but don't forget part of Conan's deal is going to his staff. Don't forget your old friends and those of us that made you famous !:p

You may mean infamous.......

Actually that is the snag in the deal. I am trying to negotiate a bigger cut form my "peeps" and I am having some difficulty.............

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
OK, I was going to reveal the meaning, but I am in the middle of negotiating a Conan-like deal with SJ & ECF and revealing that information would jeopardize those negotiations.

Perhaps once the paperwork is complete...............

Elendil, is this a "Conan O'Brien" :w00t: kind of a deal or a "Conan The Destroyer" 8-okind of a deal? :confused::D

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
ECF KING ?

elendil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread