Not open for further replies.

SoulFool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Delaware
I have to suggest buying three Halo and one Aroma juice WTA eliquids :

Halo: True Pure, Mystic and Methol Ice.
These three offer a broad range of menthols, from light to medium to high. These are my all day vapes. I usually start out with filling a Smoktech LR Shorty cartomizer with Mystic, since that's my current favorite. After a while I may top it off with True Pure if I want to neutralize/tone down the menthol. Or Menthol Ice if I want to kick the menthol up a level. With the Shorty cartomizers, whatever you top it off with becomes the predominant flavor.

Obviously if I had to choose one it would be Mystic. It's a different kind of menthol, aptly named because you really can't put your finger on the flavor. It's like every mint combining into one super mint. The menthol kick you get from is different than the 8 or so menthols I've tried in the past. It's minty cold vs being just a menthol taste or menthol eucalyptus sensation. Highly recommended.

Aroma Juice: P-38 Menthol with WTA.
Shout out to lasttango for his post that I stumbled on a while back regarding P-38 that turned me on to WTA. I was half pack-a-day menthol smoker for 20 years. Finding a set up that works and Halo's eLiquids gradually decreased that number down to 2-4 cigs a day, where I stayed for many months.
Then I got P-38, which totally helped me fend off those "must have" cravings for a smoke after lunch and dinner. It's simply magical stuff that calms that thirst for a cigarette quicker than any other eLiquid I've tried over the past 2+ years. I'm down to 1 cigarette a day now… that damn morning one. But I've had stretches of no cigs at all for days over the past 2 weeks so I know I'll be smoke-free soon with the P-38 WTA as my morning smoke substitute. I have it in 18MG. It's a unique menthol flavor. Very clean and zesty. I almost get a tea tree cleanliness from it. Definitely let it steep for a few days. I jumped right into it when I got it and I could tell the flavors were still fighting it out. A few days later, it was perfect.

I try to use the P-38 sparingly as it's not really an eLiquid you can just session on all day with due to the WTA. It's really just like my emergency juice. Whereas the Halo eLiquids are a constant. I'll have to try the non-WTA P-38 menthol soon.

Last edited:

haiqu

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Bundarra NSW
Tried all sorts of mint, peppermint, doublemint and menthol juices and so far the only one that comes close is the Flavor Apprentice in PG that I got from RTSVapes when I ordered my nic juice. Unfortunately that still doesn't approximate a menthol cigarette and none of the tobacco flavours I have are complemented by it, being overwhelmed instead.

Dunno, it's a tough ask. Good thing I'm starting to appreciate fruit flavours and Cappuccino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread