Menthol closes to my old Analogue brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Hi, not sure if I'm allowed to post brand names here, please educate me if not.
Alpine, their 2mg Finesse version.
Anyone know what's closest cartomizer flavour to that? I have ordered a sample pack plus packs of some that sounded possibilities, hoping the 'Right one" will be in that lot, but if not, any ideas?

Kanza

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Wilmette, IL
You'll have fun sampling various flavors to find one close to your own! As a low-nicotine menthol smoker, I found it more important to start out with low nicotine carts (I usually use 4mg or 0mg juice) and work up to an 8mg or possibly 11mg when I REALLY need an analog! But please share your experiences with us and how you like (or, don't like) V4L :) Good luck!

JazzBaby

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Louisiana
I smoked Alpine back in the 90s, when they first came out...and they were sooooooooo yummy...back then. The thing was...they were almost TOO intense and I really only smoked them as a 'treat'. As cigarette companies started cheaping-down their products Alpine changed a good bit...but it was still more minty to me than heavy menthol.
I don't think wintergreen would be a good match. I've been vaping the Smilin' and it's VERY comparable to the old Alpines! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread