Menthol strengths and Ice line - questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

meagain

Sep 16, 2013
Midwest
Hi. I'm a menthol smoker. Was going to buy the Medium strength Menthol. As a guess. I currently smoke Salem Slim 100's. Mostly will use Vamo V5 I recently got from Fairy Gift. Currently have a menthol from them called Hasegawa? The box says 'original' and the bottle has no label so I've no real clue what this is :).

Was also interested in some of the Ice's but I wonder

1) if it's best to get Regular or Light ice/menthol (I want to taste the flavor and figure I could add some menthol to it if I don't have enough - so thinking of getting 'Light'?)

2) Is it perhaps better to get the non-menthol form of the flavor and just add menthol to taste? Or should I not chance it and get the Ice version?

Not sure what to do :)

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I am not Mr. E but this eliquid is all I vape! :) For many months I bought Mr. E's menthol in large quantity (4 oz) and either vaped it straight or added it to other flavors. I love Mr. E's menthol.....I smoked full flavor VA Slims Menthols for over 30 years...it's been a year with no cigs! Once I decided to try the Ice line......all of my hunts are over. I would suggest to get it with the menthol already there.....it is so good. I have found ADV here with: regular menthol, bubble ice, raspberry ice, cola ice, and now loving this watermelon ice...only got a small bottle yesterday....it's almost gone! I still have the strawberry and banana steeping....I thought these would be my favs but I was wrong :) Get the ice! :)

Tracey

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Thanks - In the regular Menthol, did you get light, med, or full? And do you get your ice flavors with light or regular levels of menthol?

I get the full flavor menthol and regular levels of menthol for the ice collection, but I did smoke the full flavor menthols for years. I just really love menthol and I do not like the mint or tobacco tastes at all. This one vendor is my only eliquid vendor and I am happy about that :)

Tracey

Thank you for the order, meagain! We look forward to hearing your thoughts! Watermelon is a hard one to nail down, you're right! Our Watermelon Ice is terrific IMO. Not a fan of the plain Watermelon, but with the menthol added, it's perfect! Our menthol is very strong! We suggest trying the light version if the regular is too strong for you! You can also request "Extra light" in the comments section.

Awesome. I ordered a bunch. Sadly I think I took all Watermelons off the list. IDK why LOL I really want a kick .... good watermelon and from what I read, this seems hard to find for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread