Richmond, Va
I am like Tammerz.
My Faves change from week to week.
Right now it is:
1.Blue Voodoo
2.Grey Matter
3.G.T.F.O.

Changes so frequently though!
I might have to get more Voodoo soon too. Whenever i go out my Still smoking friends try to steal my PV from me when i bring out the Windex. I might have to keep this one at home so i can actually vape it!

Last edited:

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
From the "Ice" Collection
1. Apple Ice
2. Grape Ice
3. Lemon Ice

Tobaccos
1. RY4
2. Rough Neck w/menthol
3. That's all, one with and one without menthol

House o' Flavor
1. Vape Nectar
2. Menilla Joe
3. Pure Michigan

I get them in all 80/20, I feel the cartos last just a bit longer and I like the sharper throat hit.

80/20 is a nice ratio! I switched to 80/20 for awhile when I dropped my nic to 9mg. It helped!

From the "Ice" Collection
1. Apple Ice
2. Grape Ice
3. Lemon Ice

Tobaccos
1. RY4
2. Rough Neck w/menthol
3. That's all, one with and one without menthol

House o' Flavor
1. Vape Nectar
2. Menilla Joe
3. Pure Michigan

I get them in all 80/20, I feel the cartos last just a bit longer and I like the sharper throat hit.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I am still a newbie....only been vaping just under a month and started on MEL because it was recommended by a friend as the best she has found. I tried samples from another vendor and was really not impressed. Just placed my second MEL order yesterday (ordered more of the favs from my first order and trying out some new ones. So early Top 3:

RY4
Grey Matter
Green Van

*have to confess....I got Psycho Citrus and loved the smell, but it vaped super harsh....I mixed it 50/50 with my grey matter and it was AMAZING....I also have been doing 50/50 mixes with the RY4 and vape nectar too as well as the sample of 4 of Kind I mixed with either Grey Matter or the RY4...can't remember but it was Fabulous! I guess I am just a newbie having fun!!!! :) However I have been cigarette free for just about 3 weeks now....something I NEVER thought I could do!!!!!

I just had to reply to your post because I have a Cavi too! He's my baby!!

Ok... back on topic. :laugh:

It's hard to narrow down to just three but

1. MEL menthol, medium, 12mg. No other menthol I've tried comes close
2. RY4. Love it
3. Lemon Ice. The absolute best

That's the top three not to diminish the others... like

Pure Michigan Ice
Vape Nector
Dime Ice
and most of the ice collection.

I could go on, but I won't. MEL is one of my all time favorite juice vendors. :toast:

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
I don't have a top 3 yet because I just got my first samples but so far the Banana Nut Bread is one of my favorite flavors ever! I just started ordering online about a month and a half ago and out of close to 60 flavors from various vendors the Banana Nut Bread is in my top 3. I just ordered a large bottle last night.

Hubby likes Grey Matter. He has been extremely picky with tobacco flavors but he finally said this is one I could re-order for him. Will report back once I sample the others.

Shamus9

Jul 12, 2013
Ada, Ok
RY4 is awesome. The place I bought it from, not so much. Norman Vapes kinda sucks in the customer service department. I asked what the PG/VG ratio was and they said it was a secret. I said it looked to be about 60/40 and the ..... waiting on us said "what are you a scientist now?". Never go back to that place again. But yeah, RY4 is great.

I'm sorry you had that experience, Shamus! I can't speak for Norman vapes, but our custom blend is 33%vg. :D

RY4 is awesome. The place I bought it from, not so much. Norman Vapes kinda sucks in the customer service department. I asked what the PG/VG ratio was and they said it was a secret. I said it looked to be about 60/40 and the ..... waiting on us said "what are you a scientist now?". Never go back to that place again. But yeah, RY4 is great.

I just had to reply to your post because I have a Cavi too! He's my baby!!

Ok... back on topic. :laugh:

It's hard to narrow down to just three but

1. MEL menthol, medium, 12mg. No other menthol I've tried comes close
2. RY4. Love it
3. Lemon Ice. The absolute best

That's the top three not to diminish the others... like

Pure Michigan Ice
Vape Nector
Dime Ice
and most of the ice collection.

I could go on, but I won't. MEL is one of my all time favorite juice vendors. :toast:

Hee Hee!!!!! Love my Girl! She is such a sweetie! Though I think they all are! Love meeting other Cavalier Parents!!!! :)

I haven't tried every flavor but I am working on it :D so this is subject to change.

Pure Michigan
Vape Nectar
Strawberry Angel (I think this is the first mention of this one so far.....surprises me to be honest, it's so dang good!)

Out of the other flavors I've tried I also really liked Jade Tiger (Sanz Ice) & Pink Dragon.

** I just ordered big bottles of my top three, plus several samples of a few others. I'll post again if there's another flavor (or five) I like & want to rec.

Brat

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Berlin, CT
I have been a MEL shopper for quite some time now, and I have tried several of their flavors. My current favorites are:

1. Banana Ice (24MG Nic, 33% VG)
2. Peach Ice (24MG Nic, 33% VG [used to be my favorite, till I tried the Banana LOL])
3. Strawberry Ice (24MG Nic, 33% VG)

I like the Ice line obviously, only cause I used to be a menthol analog smoker and I find I need that menthol hit to keep me away from analogs.

Much love to Mister E, you guys are my go to vendor for ALL my supplies. Especially now that I have switched to the Ce4 Clearomizers, love these things.

Thanks for all of it Mister E :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread