Mere three clouds per tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisa Sun

Dec 15, 2016
Finland
What is the main reason/ reasons for one tank (2,5 ml) of juice to vaporize almost without my help? Is it because my base consists of vg only, or is it the vg/pg ratio of the flavour part of my mix? Or, is it possible to take too long breaths?
I am sure my first two or three weeks in vaping one tank lasted a bit longer. Should I give my juices a couple of drops of pg to correct this?

And another thing.
I am sure I saw 3 ml Vaporesso Tank somewhere on the web, but when searched to buy one found none.

And a third.
I've seen great reviews of EUC coils here. The sleeve I need goes with every ohm?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
What is the main reason/ reasons for one tank (2,5 ml) of juice to vaporize almost without my help? Is it because my base consists of vg only, or is it the vg/pg ratio of the flavour part of my mix? Or, is it possible to take too long breaths?
I am sure my first two or three weeks in vaping one tank lasted a bit longer. Should I give my juices a couple of drops of pg to correct this?

And another thing.
I am sure I saw 3 ml Vaporesso Tank somewhere on the web, but when searched to buy one found none.

And a third.
I've seen great reviews of EUC coils here. The sleeve I need goes with every ohm?

OK, to help on a few things. Yes, you can fit any of the EUC coils into the sleeve for use with any tank that accepts Atlantis style coils.

Second (back in order) the only Vaporesso tank I could turn up was the "Giant Dual Vape Tank" with a "giant 3 ml capacity. It's on the Vaporesso site Vape Atomizers | Vape Tanks | Giant Dual Vape Tank | Vaporesso

As to emptying a 2.5 ml tank in only 3 puffs, well, they must have been really big puffs.:)

Alisa Sun

Dec 15, 2016
Finland
If you're vaping at high power, that may not be unusual. The PG/VG ratio won't have anything to do with it. But those big clouds have to come from somewhere :)

I am a bit scared of electricity because I don't understand it. One day, when I'm not stuck with this bad-behaving tablet, I will tell a shameful tale or two. :)

I use my vape by wattige (I don't touch voltage or temperature, voltage "just is" always 0, temperature I don't even know, don't follow it). If the cCell is 0.6 ohm, wattage varies between 37-43,
if 0.5 ohm: 30, 36, or 43.
I don't really u n d e r s t a n d so I try (but only when feeling bold enough) and create my own 'rules'.

Reactions: Eskie

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
Is the atomizer / coil in tight? In a tank, a loose atty will leak like a SOB down into the base, air flow, mod... even at 200w on a cloud build, I get 4 or 5 pulls on less than 1ml juice. (usually about 1/2 to 3/4 ml... 10 to 15 drops) and that is on a dripper with a cloud build made to burn ejuice. (hence why i use pure 100% VG.. lol.. $12 per 500ml.)

Reactions: Alisa Sun

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016
I am a bit scared of electricity because I don't understand it. One day, when I'm not stuck with this bad-behaving tablet, I will tell a shameful tale or two. :)

I use my vape by wattige (I don't touch voltage or temperature, voltage "just is" always 0, temperature I don't even know, don't follow it). If the cCell is 0.6 ohm, wattage varies between 37-43,
I don't really u n d e r s t a n d so I try (but only when feeling bold enough) and create my own 'rules'.
Take the tank off, strip it apart, may as well wash it (not the coil) and carefully put it back together, making sure you do not cross thread any of the threads and the atty is is snug and flat and not tilted. The chimney SHOULD go right straight into the atty without having to use any force. The atty should (usually) screw nice and firm into the base, make sure it is threaded correctly. (remember your bicycle tire, and that little plastic cap you had to take off to put air in, how it sometimes got threaded wrong? You dont want that. lol)
Im vaping a 0.58 ohm 3 strand parallel coil at 32w and haven't really dented the juice in my tank, been vaping it for about 3 hours and only down about 1ml. So at 0.6 ohm and 43w.. that juice is going someplace.

Also, check to see if your batteries are wet. (from the juice)

Reactions: Alisa Sun

Alisa Sun

Dec 15, 2016
Finland
Take the tank off, strip it apart, may as well wash it (not the coil) and carefully put it back together, making sure you do not cross thread any of the threads and the atty is is snug and flat and not tilted. The chimney SHOULD go right straight into the atty without having to use any force. The atty should (usually) screw nice and firm into the base, make sure it is threaded correctly. (remember your bicycle tire, and that little plastic cap you had to take off to put air in, how it sometimes got threaded wrong? You dont want that. lol)
Im vaping a 0.58 ohm 3 strand parallel coil at 32w and haven't really dented the juice in my tank, been vaping it for about 3 hours and only down about 1ml. So at 0.6 ohm and 43w.. that juice is going someplace.

Also, check to see if your batteries are wet. (from the juice)

Dear God, I'm blushing! Wou. Gotta tell.
Just moved to my city of birth. To a newly built house without web. For now. Scanning the internet with my friends irl mobile tablet which doesn't do screen share... so I cannot translate what you just wrote. My English is rusty, and my vaping English, like Finnish, only on a toddle stage.

But hey, shame is a beautiful colour, isn't it? Smiley.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I can't even imagine 2.5 MLs vaping away in 3 pulls with a 10 second maximum time on most MOD's. If I was you I would check inside that MOD for liquid intrusion because that is just tad unbelievable.

Clearly you never had a Limitless+:lol::lol: That thing you can see the juice level drop as you draw.:D

No need to be scared of electricity, just respectful. We've all had those occasional "I knew I shouldn't be holding this plug by the metal blades to force it into the wall outlet" shocking moment.

Vaping by wattage is the most common way folks vape. One tip that might help is that the wattage they print on the coil, the "45-60w recommended" is just that, a recommendation. And usually the recommendation is too high, because people like to buy things with high numbers. With any coil you try, prime it well (wet the cotton/ceramic well) before you install it. Place it in the tank, then fill the tank. Let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes to let the coil get properly saturated. Take one or two puffs without pressing the fire button just to be sure you can draw in juice. Then, start at a low wattage (for a 0.5 ohm coil maybe ~20-25W) and slowly raise the wattage a few watts at a time until you reach the best flavor and cloud (if you care about clouds, not everyone does) and that's the wattage you should vape at. It may very well be lower than the "recommended" or in the lower range of recommended.

Oh, your posting here on a tablet is admirable. I go crazy with those touch screens for typing more than one or two sentences.

And as to where all that juice went in three puffs, well, if there's no puddle on the mod or table, I've got no help to offer. :)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Someone needs to post a video of that @Eskie I would love to see that!

Next time I set it up I'll try to grab some footage. It's amazing how fast you can blow through the 6 ml tank. It's one reason I shelved it. That, and I really was fogging up the room too much.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Next time I set it up I'll try to grab some footage. It's amazing how fast you can blow through the 6 ml tank. It's one reason I shelved it. That, and I really was fogging up the room too much.

And you aren't getting a mouthful of e-Liquid? This I really have to see! And here when I pound threw 2 ML's in my Nautilus Mini in an hour I am checking for leaks! LMFAO

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Just moved to my city of birth. To a newly built house without web. For now. Scanning the internet with my friends irl mobile tablet which doesn't do screen share... so I cannot translate what you just wrote. My English is rusty, and my vaping English, like Finnish, only on a toddle stage.

Ooh, by all means save that. It's great when Google Translate really goes off the rails.:lol::lol:

And you aren't getting a mouthful of e-Liquid? This I really have to see! And here when I pound threw 2 ML's in my Nautilus Mini in an hour I am checking for leaks! LMFAO

Nope. Just 3 lungs worth of vapor forced into 2. Definite nic rush of you're not careful. I went to 3 mg from 6 mg for that tank, but lately I think my tolerance is probably improved thanks to running some of my other higher power builds at 6.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
When I use my Pangu Sub Ohm tank it delivers major clouds but does no drink e-Liquid and it will give me a bit of a buss if I hit it as hard an my Minis. 3MG here

I just checked my profile on the Limitless+. With dual Claptons 316L at 0.23 ohm in temp control, I'm at 125W preheat, 75W 450F. Hungry thing.

Alisa Sun

Dec 15, 2016
Finland
I took my Gun to pieces, didn't wash the tank thou. It might be the problem was the atto wasn't tight on place. Hopefully so. Testing at the moment, 'cause what better time than 02.25 am. :D

Writing in English with a tablet that wants to twist every word to some dogtale Finnish is really frustrating.
My own tablet doesn't have this Sim card option. I've got two laptops, one almost as old as me, the other a recyckled (new to me) and without software. So there's four different devices, but really just this annoying one.
Gotta sleep now.

Such great ppl here!

GBalkam

Apr 29, 2016

Ok, no problem.. simple method...
Take the atomizer apart, clean it, put it back together. Make sure everything fits right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread