Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a mucho better 2010!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I
would like to take this opportunity to Thank our V4L family for your support in making us the biggest and best vaping Family, on the Net:lol:
I truly am motivated, by you, your family's, and your personal journey's in vaping vs. Smoking. I myself, started at 9 years old. I buried Mom, and Dad, both from smoking related illness. I turn 51 next week, and can finally say, I do NOT smoke anymore.

I was smoking about 5 packs of kools, per day, when I finally decided to get serious about vaping. I used to go everywhere with about 12 kissbox's and 6 bottles of juice. The batteries lasted 15-45 minuets, and I refilled, spilled, and tasseled with my stuff on a 5 minute basis.

I did quit using this stuff, but, it sucked, and was a huge hassle.

This year has been a journey for V4L, and my family.

Our mission started out rough, with opening our virtual doors, in the early part of the year, after buying, and trying well over 100 ecigs, in the search for my ultimate analog substitute. I finally found it, with the original KR-808-D1. I bought the prototypes, as well as every 2, and 3 piece I could get my hands on.

When I experienced the very first throat hit, and taste of the prototypes I bought, I was in Vaping heaven. I had already quit smoking, for months, but, was ...... at all the work I had to do with my 12 kissbox's I carried with me everyday, along with 6 bottles of juice to top off the carts so I could get the desired vapor.

I sent, as a thank you, gifts to all those who helped me, stop killing myself with cigarettes, and gave me the ability to stop using Advair(steroid) for my asthma. I had cut down my Albuterol use as well. I just needed to find the best analog substitute available anywhere.

I did, when I found these wonderful products:p

I trusted the wrong people, and lost huge $$$. Some even had their IT guy in Australia copy my product, making it less quality, and making sure every single shipment sent was confiscated.

I was so depressed, I almost decided NOT to come back.

Thank god I did, cause, NOBODY in the industry has MY passion, and goodwill. I care, plain, and simple. I want to provide the finest in smoking alternatives available anywhere, at any price.

Y' all know where we are now, we have the finest warrantee, product, selection, and prices, anywhere in the world. My commitment for 2010 is to make it even better. I love our growing family, and wish each, and every one of you, a Merry Christmas, and Fabulous New Year.

We value you, as well as your opinions. We are positioned better than ANY company, in the world, to provide you, with the best, for the least.

Thank god, I am not depending on profits, to live. Y' all are starting to enjoy all the quality help I have brought on board. We will NOT disappoint you.

Please, may peace, and prosperity be with you:p

Merry Christmas

Steve:cool:and the V4l crew:D

nightwalker83

Moved On
Nov 2, 2009
Oklahoma
  • Deleted by Oliver
  • Reason: Duplicate posts

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Let me add my warmest wishes to you all as well.

For all that I'm 8,000 miles from home, I still fel this is the best Christmas I've had in years, and I really have Steve, and all of you, to thank for it.

V4L is a family, and you are all part of that family! It's just past midnight, Christmas morning in San Francisco now, so it's officially Christmas Day! ANd for my Christmas present to everyone, I am going to have Mark add a Leaford Lanyard to every order placed on Christmas Day!!! Merry Xmas and a Smoke-free New Year to you all!

Tasselhoff

ECF Veteran
I just hope you know how much WE all apreciate you and your team! We ar all very glad you are here and we found you! THANK YOU!
Happy holidays yourself Steve!

Steve; You and everyone at V4L have had a huge impact on many peoples lives. You all should feel proud of yourselves for keeping the true spirit of christmas all year long. I'm just glad that thru this process I have been able to be apart of the love,warmth,and compassion YOU , everyone at V4L and it's forum members expess everyday. THANKS and Merry Christmas!
THE TASSELHOFF FAMILY:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
Thanks Steve, my Christmas present to myself this year was to purchase one of your kits and quit smoking. It arrived yesterday on Christmas Eve :)

I personally thank you and all of you at V4L for making this an enjoyable transition. The customer service I received was amazing. You have a new customer for life.

Happy Holidays to all,
Michelle

Last edited:

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
merry christmas! from a first time vaper who received her first V4L kit yesterday and LOVES IT... so much that i've already convinced 3 friends to order from you guys. i too thought maybe the cust service was maybe 80% hype, but mark has been fabulous over a small issue i had getting an email gift cert to a friend, and everyone here SO helpful in educating me on equipment, etc. just wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
Happy Holidays to you too Steve! Thank you all for being the best of the best!
And Leaford, I'm at my daughters house this morning in SF, waiting for the little ones to wake up and see their presnts, hope you have a great Christmas in China and have a safe journey back to the City by the Bay!

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Steve; You and everyone at V4L have had a huge impact on many peoples lives. You all should feel proud of yourselves for keeping the true spirit of christmas all year long. I'm just glad that thru this process I have been able to be apart of the love,warmth,and compassion YOU , everyone at V4L and it's forum members expess everyday. THANKS and Merry Christmas!
THE TASSELHOFF FAMILY:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Very well said!! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread