Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a mucho better 2010!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Gazoo~

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
South Carolina
If that's your opinion about me then that's fine, i think you're a complete muppet for blowing A JOKEEEEEE out of proportion, and that's my opinion on you, and yeah i am part jewish but so what ? It wasn't a personal dark stab at anyone. If steve or another mod found it offensive personally they coulda just deleted it and sent me a message and said 'i deleted it because i didn't like your joke'. I do apologise to the people who didn't like it....

and good job pouring your heart about about it Viv.... i was kinda hoping for some better insults than that to be honest... just calling me an ....... is a bit disappointing

The insults are disappointing. But if someone feels offended by a joke the best way to handle it is to apologize and edit the offensive part of the post. I didn't think your Jew joke was funny...and I am not Jewish.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Do you not have any knowledge of jewish stereotype jokes ? or stereotype jokes in general ? If you don't i suggest you Google them. It's the same thing as people calling me a chav in england because i wear a baseball cap and a Burberry scarf, or you american peeps calling me a limey.

If anyone else wants to get into it, they're more than welcome to message me, this thread needs the emoticon of a dead horse being beaten with a stick...

The world I LIVE IN, is trying to eliminate "stereotypes", racism and all other types of offensive living to work towards a more peaceful living. I will not make fun, or "jokes" of you being an Englishman in America...i dont find anything funny about it and since I dont rely on "stereotypes" to judge people, I can only judge YOU by YOUR OWN character...so far, NOT so good...;)

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Steve, I promise I wont post again on the "issue" at hand, but felt its my part to stand up for what I thought was right....So many of us have a vast history behind our heritage/religion/race/culture, that not standing up to this kind of behavior would in my opinion, let down so many of my own anscestors that died trying to get us where we are today. On that being said, I will let the subject die....

And on another note, that "coffee shop sampler" is the SHIZZZZZZZZNiT!!!!! That reminds me, I have an order to place....:)

The world I LIVE IN, is trying to eliminate "stereotypes", racism and all other types of offensive living to work towards a more peaceful living. I will not make fun, or "jokes" of you being an Englishman in America...i dont find anything funny about it and since I dont rely on "stereotypes" to judge people, I can only judge YOU by YOUR OWN character...so far, NOT so good...;)

That is good for you and i really mean it, unfortunately for me half of my friends are comedians so they rely on ripping up people based on stereotypes, so i can't escape hearing about it really lol, even though it's all in good faith.

I am confused about one thing though, if you say you're Jewish then why do you have a bunch of tattoos ? Does that mean you're not welcome be buried in a Jewish burial site ? I'm not tryna be smart or anything i genuinely don't know, that's just what someone told me the other day and i was like wtf.

Steve knows i was joking i have messaged him since, it's not like im gonna boycott V4L if he deletes my posts or calls me a ............:D

I've said it earlier and i'll say it again, was a crappy thing of me to say, sorry everyone.

Anyways, bring on the VK-1 battery already, need some new toys

Last edited by a moderator:

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
OK - just so we're clear: Viv's post: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...all-all-mucho-better-2010-a-6.html#post867541 is absolutely bang on.

This is why we have a rule which states that language that offends people on the basis of their race, gender or sexuality is totally unacceptable. In fact, offensive behavior generally is not appropriate here.

This is not a comedy club, it's a website discussing e-cigarettes. This is a serious topic of interest, and it's one that is relevant to people from all walks of life. So in order that we keep the site inclusive, we ask that members conduct themselves in a manner that is respectful of others that post here.

Thanks,

SJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread