Messy Genesis Condensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2009
Spa City, AR
Yeah I usually vape with the airhole facing down. I will try it with the airhole facing up now and see if that helps. I haven't had any other issues with the mod, just the build up on the deck and top cap. I didn't know it was a genesis thing or if it was just me. I know there is supposed to be some condensation, but the pic was taken after about a day of vaping. Seemed like a lot.

alphahot1

Dec 10, 2011
Italy
Guys I'm having exactly the same problem with my RSST. Note that the DID does not have the problem.
The culprit in my opinion is the narrow wick hole: when you suck the vacuum does pull up the juice. This is easely dimostrated: just clean up your top deck, then put the cap on and give 4/5 strong draws WITHOUT activating the atomizer. Reopen the cap and the juice is there.

A solution would be to remove the insulator to make the wick hole bigger (like the DID), or make an even thinner wick.

But if you think about it for a moment, this is not necessarily a problem, it maybe a feature. I usually vape with my cap hole facing down, so I thought if I suck up the juice I will never get a dry hit. So I just use my mod casually without bothering where the hole is. This helped a lot vaporising the juice in excess and I don't have to check my air hole everytime : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread