Micro Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
so having looked around at the plethora of "Micro juice" companies. i am amazed that some of them are not only staying afloat but managing to grow in this tough economy.
so here is my question to you guys, what are some of the small juice companies that make some really amazing juice? and how could they make it better?

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
and how could they make it better?

to me, better means more unique... because there are few compelling reasons to try something that uses the same ingredients as someone else etc...

there are a plethora of threads where people post their favorite vendors... most are micro...

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just looked at nude nicotine, they have some pretty interesting flavors, thanks I never heard of that one before, have you tried them?
Patchouli vanilla and Mayan mocha, finally a mocha with hot pepper in it!

I won't be the experiment on this one but it does sound really good:

True mocha flavor, with cinnamon, chili spice, nutmeg, and mexican cocoa extract for a one-in-a-million eLiquid. Like none other. A must have for any seasoned vaper.

» Mayan Mocha

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I won't be the experiment on this one but it does sound really good:

True mocha flavor, with cinnamon, chili spice, nutmeg, and mexican cocoa extract for a one-in-a-million eLiquid. Like none other. A must have for any seasoned vaper.

» Mayan Mocha

I've had the same drink at the coffee shop before and it's awesome, I figure it would be an awesome vape too!
I've never seen a company do this either:
"Unlike any nicotine liquid manufacturer on the market, we publish chemical data on our eLiquid for the public to see. We run each lot of nicotine through HPLC or LCMS (laboratory techniques to analyze an unknown for chemical content) to ensure only the desired chemical ingredients are present, no unwanted contaminants or degradation products. No diacetlys, no beta-carbolines, no nitrosamines, never. "

I'm defiantly going to try them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread