The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Midi Vapestack Extension..?

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Schweigert, Jan 5, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Schweigert

Schweigert Full Member

Dec 29, 2010
    Saint Cloud, Minnesota
    I was browsing for my next mod when I stumbled upon the Roughstack which blew me away as just plain awesome.. However I was also found the Midi Vapestack and was wondering if it was compatible with the Mini Vapestack extension MadVapes sells.. Here is some links to both.

Midi Vapestack

VapeStack 6 Volt Extension

A reviewer on-site stated he used the extension with his Midi.. but just to be safe I was wondering if anyone here had done this.. Also I was eyeing the dimensions they listed and was curious if the Roughstack Maxi had more battery compatibility then the Midi+Extension combination. The tube was listed to support two 16340's.. Length wise when compared to a 18650 it should fit.. but it would be 2mm short in diameter.. just wondering if anyone has this extension and does a 16340 have 2mm of clearance..?

Basically in a nutshell I'm looking for a mod that can take 18650 battery for all day vaping or two 16340 3 volt batteries for 6 volts or 2 18350's for 7.4 volts.
    Again I thank each and every one of you who takes the time to read my sorry ... problems! :blush:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.