• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mig Cigs order held at customs for over a month?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

proudrookie

Nov 3, 2014
Great White North
I placed an order for the Mig21 kit (no juices or any pre-filled cartridges) and I've been checking Canada Post every day, it's still saying "Your item is being processed by customs in Canada on October 26 2014". What is the deal with that?

I tried contacting Mig Cigs both on Facebook and through e-mail three weeks ago and they have been no help. They took over a week to respond, and asking the same question in both messages "are they illegal in your country?". I responded and I am not expecting a reply anytime soon, or at all for that matter.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I had an order from MBV (3 clearos and 3 bottles of juice) that was held at customs from Oct 31 to Nov 20th. Good news is that it was released and shipped to me intact with a statement that says importing this stuff is all good and not prohibited in any way. But they have started stopping these shipments for inspection lately it seems. So I'm sure yours will be released eventually.
If for any reason it gets denied entry into canada then customs has 60 days to tell canada post, who will tell you. I tried contacting customs and they told me it's not their problem to tell me whats up with the package even though they have it.
Hope it gets to you soon!

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Oh and I contacted Mount Baker Vapor about it and they said it's been happening a lot lately. And if it got denied they would try to ship it again and see if it got through and pay for the second shipping. And if that didn't work they'd refund me everything. So if you're looking to order from the states, which i probably won't again, I recomend them.

proudrookie

Nov 3, 2014
Great White North
Oh and I contacted Mount Baker Vapor about it and they said it's been happening a lot lately. And if it got denied they would try to ship it again and see if it got through and pay for the second shipping. And if that didn't work they'd refund me everything. So if you're looking to order from the states, which i probably won't again, I recomend them.

I actually primarily order juices from the states :) I have two very well known juice companies that I swear by, their packages always zip through customs and fast shipping too. I don't want to say their company names in case the big bro is watching..

I've just never had vaping equipment held at customs!

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Yeah that was the first and only package held at customs for me. But I'm still not sure i'll order from the states again even though they have WAY better selection. With my new protanks and emows I'm finally set for equipment and there's enough flavours at Canada Ejuice to keep me occupied for awhile. They have the best root beer I've had so far :)

proudrookie

Nov 3, 2014
Great White North
Yeah that was the first and only package held at customs for me. But I'm still not sure i'll order from the states again even though they have WAY better selection. With my new protanks and emows I'm finally set for equipment and there's enough flavours at Canada Ejuice to keep me occupied for awhile. They have the best root beer I've had so far :)

Have you tried Beantown Vapor's Woodstock? Oh my god, now THAT is the best root beer flavour I've had! I gave up on Canada e-juice a while ago, none of their flavours really impressed me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread