Might not be the place to ask, but provape sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miata GT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Largo, FL
Others would be able to tell you better but to my knowledge it is once, maybe twice, a year. The BEST deal is to get a 'blemished' ProVari. ProVape's standards are very high and most state they can't even tell where the blemish is. Right now they have at least one polished Provari for sale in their clearance section for $160. You won't do much better than that!

BLEM ProVari Polished SS Electronic Cigarettes: Red Electric Cigarette, Red E-Cigarette

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
They just had one over Memorial Day. The best way to monitor for any sales is to check their facebook page or visit the ProVape forum in the ECF suppliers section. To get the ProVape forum, once you have 5 posts, click on "Lunatic Fringe" in my signature.

Currently, there are a few ProVarii on the ProVape clearance page, but since they sell out fast, all that is left is a full-sized polished stainless stain blem and some golds. Don't be afraid to buy a "blem" (blemished model on clearance). Blems come with the same warranty and work just fine, the blemish is something cosmetic that most of us have never been able to find. Inventory on the clearance page changes at random, so checking it daily is a good plan.

ETA: Oops! i haz typed to swow.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
If you can wait til the new one comes out, maybe that will be the time to snag one. Just seems likely they will have a sale on the older ones.

Hey Thunder!

The V3 is not going to be an upgrade to the ProVari, it will be a new device altogether. The 2.5 ProVari will still be sold and the V3 will be "A new member of the ProVape Family." This was posted in our forum by ProVape.

Their plans for the V2.5 is new colors (Gun Metal Zenkote goes on sale next week) and minor tweaks like the new channeled cap.

Last edited:

Habu

Jun 10, 2014
san diego
They just had one over Memorial Day. The best way to monitor for any sales is to check their facebook page or visit the ProVape forum in the ECF suppliers section. To get the ProVape forum, once you have 5 posts, click on "Lunatic Fringe" in my signature.

Currently, there are a few ProVarii on the ProVape clearance page, but since they sell out fast, all that is left is a full-sized polished stainless stain blem and some golds. Don't be afraid to buy a "blem" (blemished model on clearance). Blems come with the same warranty and work just fine, the blemish is something cosmetic that most of us have never been able to find. Inventory on the clearance page changes at random, so checking it daily is a good plan.

ETA: Oops! i haz typed to swow.

OMG..just my luck...of course I just missed the sale D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread