Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good Morning Folks... :)

I hope everyone is doing well considering everything happening currently. Like many locations, the city I'm in has issued a quarantine limiting operations to critical services only. I've limited my trips to my office and am currently only working by appointment only since my clients computers are critical for them to continue and work remotely from their own homes. This allows me time to disinfect prior to and after performing any work on all surfaces in the office or devices brought into my office.

Stay safe ....

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Aggie-Coffee-Morning.gif
mornins peoples n othra creaturas be goods n stay safes frum dat Connieitis virises ♥

Reactions: rdsok

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good Morning Folks... :)

I believe I'm going to break quarantine a little later this afternoon, for a short period. I'm getting close to needing creamer and sugar for my coffee ( and whatever else I can think of after I get woke up ). I'm probably going to a little dollar store over by work instead of a larger grocery store. If so, I can go by work and pay rent for the month for the house and office since they will be due on Weds. and that will keep me from needing to get out then again.

After that... the dreaded mowing of the lawn... :nah:

Reactions: AG51

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hey all
just checking in, laying low and washing my hands. Not riding the trails because only ONE local trail is open and it is my home trail but its too busy now with no other choices so in the spirit of social distancing im only riding in the street

Im working one shift a week, and signed up for partial unemployment, waiting for a check from Donald, thanks dude.

I have another dollhouse to build so I have something to do while holed up.

Stay Safe Everyone

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hey all
just checking in, laying low and washing my hands. Not riding the trails because only ONE local trail is open and it is my home trail but its too busy now with no other choices so in the spirit of social distancing im only riding in the street

Im working one shift a week, and signed up for partial unemployment, waiting for a check from Donald, thanks dude.

I have another dollhouse to build so I have something to do while holed up.

Stay Safe Everyone
Dey closim da hotels up Moonies ? Ut ohhhhs cuz a Connie flu shets ? :?:

Reactions: rdsok
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread