Norman, Ok
TwoFeetSnow.jpg

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Rd, those two feet you pictured are falling on us tonight! My only consolation is that two weeks ago I bought a new two-stage snowblower. Had a single stage for last few years but got tired of pushing it in the snow. This should be considerably easier. Hopefully...

E8A76B69-D773-43D9-ACAC-862C2572FA76.jpeg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Rd, those two feet you pictured are falling on us tonight!

We actually didn't get 2 ft on Sunday ( or Tues either )... probably about 2-3" on Sun. and another 1-2" on Tues. ... so a little artistic license was used ... :D

Still, it was nice to see a little instead of none...

Reactions: jmur and AG51

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I hope everyone had a great Christmas... :)

We ( the family ) had to postpone getting together until sometime later. I got a call Christmas morning from my sister, that her son-in-law ( my niece's hubby ) woke up with a fever. Both my niece and hubby work at hospitals, so we all assumed it was covid and postponed getting together. They both got tested, and it did show positive. My sister had been babysitting their son ( my grand nephew ), so had been in close contact with them... as well as contact with her other daughter and her new hubby as well. It appears that the next time after everyone quarantines for long enough, will be towards the end of January.

So for the time being with things as they are... I went to my folks for a small get together instead. Since we'll have the official Xmas dinner later with everyone, I brought ribeye steaks, baked potatoes, corn, wheat rolls along with apple and cherry turnovers for a small get together to tie things over until later. Beyond that, we spent the day taking down the ornaments and tree as well as taking the lights off of the house... and just visited after that until the evening. In short, we made good with what we had and at least got a nice visit in despite the other issues going on.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I hope everyone had a great Christmas... :)

We ( the family ) had to postpone getting together until sometime later. I got a call Christmas morning from my sister, that her son-in-law ( my niece's hubby ) woke up with a fever. Both my niece and hubby work at hospitals, so we all assumed it was covid and postponed getting together. They both got tested, and it did show positive. My sister had been babysitting their son ( my grand nephew ), so had been in close contact with them... as well as contact with her other daughter and her new hubby as well. It appears that the next time after everyone quarantines for long enough, will be towards the end of January.

So for the time being with things as they are... I went to my folks for a small get together instead. Since we'll have the official Xmas dinner later with everyone, I brought ribeye steaks, baked potatoes, corn, wheat rolls along with apple and cherry turnovers for a small get together to tie things over until later. Beyond that, we spent the day taking down the ornaments and tree as well as taking the lights off of the house... and just visited after that until the evening. In short, we made good with what we had and at least got a nice visit in despite the other issues going on.
Oh My Werds !:ohmy: Hope eberyone gets well and have a bootifuls get together end of Jan.:unsure: Please stay safe and well RedSocks. We just stayed in and had a quite day. All's well here.:wub:

• Love
Reactions: rdsok
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread