Mind-blowing e-liquid suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincerelysasquatch

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
usa
Ahhh in that case !! - my mind blowing flavors would be:

Unicorn milk - Cuttwood (strawberry cream, all day vape for sure)
Bad Blood - Bad Drip (Blueberry, pomegranate, vanilla)
Mother's Milk - Suicide Bunny (another strawberries and cream)

kind of bland, i know

there are so many great flavors lol
Didn't suicide bunny get in some trouble for using diacetyl a while back?

I am loving Collision Course by Moon Mountain right now. If you order from their website it is pretty affordable, like $16 for a 30ml. It is a cinnamon danish flavor and it has a fairly strong flavor that tasted good in both my super simple cigalike I had until recently (just got back into vaping after relapsing with the cigs), and it also tastes great in my "beginner's sub-ohm" device. So that flavor I think can taste great in a variety of devices. I also love Comet by them, which is a cap'n crunch/crunchberry flavor, but it is more subtle and wasn't as detectable in my cigalike. Not that you are using a cigalike, just trying to compare the two flavors at different strength devices.

Last edited:

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
My best advice is go with the super premium well known brands. In my opinion you can't go wrong with anything from Time Bomb Vapor, Sicboy Industry's, Beantown Vapor, and Cuttwood. Everything in their line is top notch. If you like the flavor profile you will love the juice. Those brands I have loved or at least liked everything they offer. The reason I only liked some is because the flavor profile just wasn't for me. Other premium well known brands such as The Beard Vape Co., Suicude Bunny, Cosmic Fog, etc. there is only a few I loved , and some I thought were terrible in each line. Thats why imo the 5 super premium brands I mentioned above are top of the game.

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
Mad Scientist Vapor, try, Eat A Peach, Katy Perry's Cherry, Five Dollar Milkshake, Electric Punch, Swirly Pop, hell, I like the whole lineup. Serious flavor. Also, a new favorite, Jazzy Boba(bought from Giant Vapes), for once the hype was legit.Smooth. I know everyone doesn't like the same as everyone else, that's why juice suggestions are tuff. Those two suggestions, I'd stand by any day though.
Mad Scientist Vapor
www,giantvapes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread