newbie issue with e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi All,

As all you know i'm on the market for a e-pipe atm i'm use an e-cig, but the e-liquid that i use is 1/4 of tank of 18 mg and the 3/4 0mg of nicotine, but i notice that this liquid is ash on my throat, can anyone suggest me a nice smooth e liquid with a true cuban cigars flavour?

thanks

PS: the brand of the e-liquid is "e-liquid"

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi All,

As all you know i'm on the market for a e-pipe atm i'm use an e-cig, but the e-liquid that i use is 1/4 of tank of 18 mg and the 3/4 0mg of nicotine, but i notice that this liquid is ash on my throat, can anyone suggest me a nice smooth e liquid with a true cuban cigars flavour?

thanks

PS: the brand of the e-liquid is "E-liquid"

Can you post a photo of liquid or where you sourced it?
What device are you using now.
Smooth is subjective...Lower your nicotine level, increase the VG content, fine tune your device.

Cigar flavour... Havana

Cheers
I

Nitros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2016
here my stuff
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
It's NOT bad juice... just generic and mass produced.

Where are you buying your juice?
Where are you?

Your local chemist/pharmacy/apothecary should have Vegetable glycerine/Glycerine for sale. It is often used for skin care and may be behind the counter. ( so you have to ask)
Use the VG to dilute your current juice, it may reduce flavour but it will also reduce some of the harsh from the PG/high nicotine level.
I'd suggest you start at 25% VG and see how it works in your device and how you get along with it.

I

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Make sure the Glycerin is USP. Don't use it, unless it's marked as such.

The FDA and USP labels only apply to things made for sale or use in the United States...... These thing don't mean anything to the rest of the world..... They have their own taxation/regulatory agencies.

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
If you bought it at the Pharmacy, you are fine. The base EU regs are pretty strict. (I had to ask for it at my local, they had it in the back and decanted 100ml into a pump container. )
Dip your finger and taste it.
It should be mildly sweet with little to no odor.
If it tastes off or disagreeable, don't use it.

I use this: €2.50 + shipping 100ml
58113977.jpg

GLICERINA VEGETAL FARMACEÚTICA 99.5% 100 ml

Cheers
I

DangVape

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2015
Montreal, QC, Canada
actualy is quite nice and sweet, i was wondering if i can add flavour on it?
Yes that basically what DIY e-liquid is. Get some VG and/or PG mix in some concentrated flavor (you need flavor made for vaping. ) and some concentrated nic adjust to your preference.

Last edited:

DangVape

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2015
Montreal, QC, Canada
PG is Propylene Glycol. I use only VG(Glycerine) to make high VG liquid. Some premade coil / atomizer has not been made for high VG since it's thicker than PG so may be harder to wick depending on how the coil/wick is made. But I don't like PG and I have a rebuildable so I control my wick. So High VG for me but most flavor are in a PG carrier so there is some PG in the final product. You can find flavor in VG but they are harder to find.

Source you can check the DIY subforum first link on top of this forum. I would try to find a store near you since shipping can be a killer if it's international.

I'm just starting and I only tried one store, I don't have enough to compare and make recommendation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread