Status
Not open for further replies.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Awesome job! I also like that you show in the intro the topics covered in each video. I'm a tootle puffer so no external batteries here, but some topics like how heat & cold affect the batteries would be something I would still need to be mindful of.

With each passing week we have alot of new vapers who don't necessarily understand how things work. Makes for easy reference, especially for noobs :thumb:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Thank you so much Mooch, you are a natural at this :) I'm really happy that you are responding to questions AND addressing questions that (I know) you may think are basic, but I think you do a lovely job of explaining them and why not be a one stop resource for folks who trust your opinion. I always learn something new :)

You do a great job of keeping vapers safe and you deserve all the positive attention you are getting :)

Anna

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Keep um commin!!!! Beautiful job. Trying to explain all that in a post to a new person is a nightmare! Request for the future. In regulated mods we all know that the claimed wattage of 220W on the two 18650 series mod isn't going to fly across the entire range of resistance claimed by the manufacturer. What does the mod do as the power range drops off on both ends? Cut back? Give the user feedback? Heaven forbid the manufacturer just recommends 35A batteries! What can we do to ensure we are vaping in the "safest" (I did watch your first video) range?

Reactions: Mooch

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    Keep um commin!!!! Beautiful job. Trying to explain all that in a post to a new person is a nightmare! Request for the future. In regulated mods we all know that the claimed wattage of 220W on the two 18650 series mod isn't going to fly across the entire range of resistance claimed by the manufacturer. What does the mod do as the power range drops off on both ends? Cut back? Give the user feedback? Heaven forbid the manufacturer just recommends 35A batteries! What can we do to ensure we are vaping in the "safest" (I did watch your first video) range?

Different mods do different things. Some lie on the display, some throttle down, some refuse to fire.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread