Nevada
Last edited:

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
I have a mini 2.5 and wanted the same option/flexibility, as you. As such, I purchased the Twins, which is available at Atmistque.

rynu6u6a.jpg

- Andy

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada

cigzag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Northern Indiana
this will get you up to a 18500 and won't fall over all the time...

Provari Tatroe Base

My understanding is if you use the center extension tube from the Tatroe and also use the provari extension together it will get you to a 18650 batt on the mini. I'll find out soon since I have the Tatroe in the VapeMail.

ElectraClyde

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Chicagoland
this will get you up to a 18500 and won't fall over all the time...

Provari Tatroe Base

Cigtechs now has the individual Tatroe tube sections listed. Two tube sections and either the Tatroe Base cap or the stock Provari cap will get you an 18650 in the Mini. In my opinion, this gives a much smoother look than the "stepped" look you get with the twins.

Clyde

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Cigtechs now has the individual Tatroe tube sections listed. Two tube sections and either the Tatroe Base cap or the stock Provari cap will get you an 18650 in the Mini. In my opinion, this gives a much smoother look than the "stepped" look you get with the twins.

Clyde
Have you tried this?
While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I agree with you that this configuration may look better than the twins.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Have you tried this?
While beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I agree with you that this configuration may look better than the twins.
I can confirm that the Tatroe base and two extensions will get you to an 18650 capability, and has a smoother profile than the Twins have.

Sorry, no pics yet. My camera has been loaned out to my daughter for her graduation and I likely won't get it back for several days.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I can confirm that the Tatroe base and two extensions will get you to an 18650 capability, and has a smoother profile than the Twins have.

Sorry, no pics yet. My camera has been loaned out to my daughter for her graduation and I likely won't get it back for several days.
I was hoping to skip the base (not pocket friendly) and go with the ring and official provari extended cap to get me up to 18650.

I read elsewhere this works good. Have you tried it?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I was hoping to skip the base (not pocket friendly) and go with the ring and official provari extended cap to get me up to 18650.

I read elsewhere this works good. Have you tried it?
It would work. The threading, the dimensions (diameter and length), and manufacturing quality are exactly what they need to be as if Provape made these themselves. Using 2 extender rings together, they are absolutely seamless; you have to look very closely to see even a hairline seam between the two.

I don't believe these look like a ".... plug" :facepalm:. Actually I've grown quite fond of their appearance standing by my keyboard with a Provari attached on top. They certainly make the Provari more stable when the AGA's are being used, which is pretty much all of the time when I'm home. Agreed, they do not fit easily in a pocket, but they do make keeping a Provari stable in an upright position in a car's cup holder a reality.

Last edited:

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
It would work. The threading, the dimensions (diameter and length), and manufacturing quality are exactly what they need to be as if Provape made these themselves.

Thanks for your help Baditude.

I was wavering between ordering a full size Provari and a mini, and the Tatroe ring put me over the edge to choose a mini so that I can configure it for all 3 battery sizes depending on what I'm doing that day. Provape should seriously consider offering a similar ring.

So, order placed last night (silver mini with blue led) and soon I will join the "Provari club".

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I have a mini 2.5 and wanted the same option/flexibility, as you. As such, I purchased the Twins, which is available at Atmistque.

rynu6u6a.jpg

- Andy
You could just buy 2 ProVaris. You will probably want a second one anyway. :)

I dont think it looks right with the Twins... I would just buy 2 like recommened above---1 full size and 1 mini Provari...... I have em both and like the full size with ext cap the best... Fits in the hand the best, lets you grip the whole mod while putting the firing button in the correct posistion...

Last edited:

317Vapers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Indiana
www.youtube.com
still post pics when you can LOL, I'm still debating ordering 2 of the rings. But now they are out of stock so I can wait...
It would work. The threading, the dimensions (diameter and length), and manufacturing quality are exactly what they need to be as if Provape made these themselves. Using 2 extender rings together, they are absolutely seamless; you have to look very closely to see even a hairline seam between the two.

I don't believe these look like a ".... plug" :facepalm:. Actually I've grown quite fond of their appearance standing by my keyboard with a Provari attached on top. They certainly make the Provari more stable when the AGA's are being used, which is pretty much all of the time when I'm home. Agreed, they do not fit easily in a pocket, but they do make keeping a Provari stable in an upright position in a car's cup holder a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread