Mini Box Mod Suggestion - the smaller the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy De

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Oregon
Hi Guys ... Ready for something new. I want to venture to the mini box mods. The smaller the better! I am looking at the wood ones too. I don't know difference between standard and bottom feeders. I want one that is super small and one that is wood. The best would be to be able to get both these features in one. Please help me with any information you may have. There are so many but, it's hard to know what is best. Thank you!! Coupon codes would be great too!!

Shy De

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Oregon

FluxFox

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
USA
The Reo's are awesome. (Not wood though). I'm kinda looking for something new as well. I've been reading into the DNA20 chips - you should check out Mamu's stuff if you haven't already. Here's my personal favorite. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/379806-delsy-dna20d.html#post8602326

Only downside is these chips are a minimum of 4 volts, i believe, so that might interfere with low resistance atomizers if you prefer low voltage.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
REO mini is the size of a zippo lighter, and has an internal juice bottle that holds 3 ml of juice. All in one neat package. Machined from one piece of aluminum, it is indestructible and will indeed last your lifetime. The warranty is better than ProVari's, and follows the mod not the purchaser so buying used will not void it. Rob stands behind each one he makes. Plus the resale on it is solid. The 2.0 18490's are available unlike the others.

Mamu's DDelsy is a wood mod, and is going to be difficult to get as she doesn't make very many, but they are very well made and in demand. If you have the chance to get on the list, you will still have to wait as she is waiting for parts. I have been wanting one of Mamu's for a long, long time!

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
REO mini is the size of a zippo lighter, and has an internal juice bottle that holds 3 ml of juice. All in one neat package. Machined from one piece of aluminum, it is indestructible and will indeed last your lifetime. The warranty is better than ProVari's, and follows the mod not the purchaser so buying used will not void it. Rob stands behind each one he makes. Plus the resale on it is solid. The 2.0 18490's are available unlike the others.

Mamu's DDelsy is a wood mod, and is going to be difficult to get as she doesn't make very many, but they are very well made and in demand. If you have the chance to get on the list, you will still have to wait as she is waiting for parts. I have been wanting one of Mamu's for a long, long time!

Really??? What makes their warranty better than a Provari? Just curious....

Shy De

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Oregon

That is exactly what I went with!! This one should be coming my way from Portugal next week!

image.jpg

These are the drip tips that are awaiting their new home from Molehill Mountain

image.jpg image.jpg

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Really??? What makes their warranty better than a Provari? Just curious....

ProVari is one year, and only to the original purchaser. REO follows the PV itself, not the buyer so if you buy a REO, Rob will stand behind the product he makes no matter whether you purchased from him or not. Both are so durable the chances of needing warranty are low.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
If you want small, and you want wood, the Bogger Box minis are great. They are well designed, all the corners fit together beautifully.

I don't believe reo is making mini wood feeders anymore, so they are not an option.

I do not know why Bogger Box Mods are not more talked about, but you will be duly impressed with their minis....they come in both bottom feeder and non bottom feeder mini models. The workmanship is top notch. The wood is gorgeous and the builder knows how to build wooden boxes for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread