Status
Not open for further replies.

zeromisfit999

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
A, A
misfitizzle.deviantart.com
well I'm still smoking analogs sadly, but I want to give the bloog another go. My mini pcc broke, I had a bad batch of 555, that tasted like menthol, and overall I just grew frustrated. I loved bloog, but I just kinda got over it, and now I'm wanting to step back in, with the new flavors and all... My one main question. I heard a while back about pcc's with the screw in attachment, are they available? If I ordered from the site would I have to specify? Thanks guys, sorry I've been away a while. Started school, and working all the time, got me stressed and smoking more analogs than ever =(

profection

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL via Minnesota
Seems alot of people have been away awhile. Still going back and forth with analogs myself. Waiting for the new WTA(check into it) to come out to add to my juices to see if it helps.

well I'm still smoking analogs sadly, but I want to give the bloog another go. My mini pcc broke, I had a bad batch of 555, that tasted like menthol, and overall I just grew frustrated. I loved bloog, but I just kinda got over it, and now I'm wanting to step back in, with the new flavors and all... My one main question. I heard a while back about pcc's with the screw in attachment, are they available? If I ordered from the site would I have to specify? Thanks guys, sorry I've been away a while. Started school, and working all the time, got me stressed and smoking more analogs than ever =(

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA

yes the MiniPCC now has a threaded connection so it will work on both a 65mm and a 78mm

profection

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL via Minnesota
You beat me to it,lol.

Whole tobacco Alkaloids. It has stuff other than nicotine in it. I'd actually like to give ita try. I've not had a single cigarette since getting my Bloog, but do still miss that cig "satisfaction". WTA can help some people with that, in theory.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Does it work better? Both my old mini PCC and the old regular one wouldn't charge them very much, if at all.

Most of the problems we had with the mini-pcc were due to it not keeping a solid connection at the threadless connectors, so the threaded model has been a big improvement. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread