So I just bought one of these hehe :D
2m7yyqa.jpg

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I am confused about your post?

Don't be. I have looked at small type RDAs in the past. The vicious ant always looked interesting with it's size hence the connection to your post for me.
The tiny little RDA you just got looks super fun. I looked some up online looked like you got the smoketech mini rda. They had good reviews and the price looked great. Would be interesting to hear how you like it. If you needed to use a long drip tip or non metal drip tip. Looks like a lot of fun for the price.

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
Got a V7 RDA from FT ( SKU 1677400 ) has a 14mm base and is fun on a
VV v3 or a eGo with 1.8 ohm build.
Also got a 45mm Stainless Steel 510 Drip Tip ( SKU 1546203 ) when I use a "sticker ".
My 'cheap' Kayfun Mini from FT is my go to dripper now.

Lol thats exactly what I was thinking I was going to put this on my vision spinner 2 lol

Mama said "you should always drip on a spinner"!!

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
When I first got my squid I loved it... Then the center post started acting up. I don't know if the insulators used to hold it in place loosened up from heat or what, but after a few days it would stop working... It wasn't connecting with the positive post of the mod. I'd push it down, then after a few vapes it would loose connection again. I tossed it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

twizted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Kentucky
When I first got my squid I loved it... Then the center post started acting up. I don't know if the insulators used to hold it in place loosened up from heat or what, but after a few days it would stop working... It wasn't connecting with the positive post of the mod. I'd push it down, then after a few vapes it would loose connection again. I tossed it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
With enough force, the center pin/post is adjustable.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
If you like small RDA decks you might like the igo-s

valooper, you got a reo, yes? If you wanted, you can get this atty as a BF for it from Rob's site.

I know you like the one you pictured for the novelty of a small RDA on a spinner, but you might just find you like the small chamber vape - it's very flavour intensive - and you can get that on your reo for those long hauls.

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
valooper, you got a reo, yes? If you wanted, you can get this atty as a BF for it from Rob's site.

I know you like the one you pictured for the novelty of a small RDA on a spinner, but you might just find you like the small chamber vape - it's very flavour intensive - and you can get that on your reo for those long hauls.

Oh okay yeah I was wondering about how the flavor changed with the smaller chamber hmm so which reomizer is the bf igo-s?

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Oh okay yeah I was wondering about how the flavor changed with the smaller chamber hmm so which reomizer is the bf igo-s?

Last time I checked Rob's site.....the Igo-S was listed separately....Don't think he's given it an "RM-" designation.....
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread