Status
Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
I wanted the purple but I gather it was messed up by the anodizer. I'd have loved a teal also. I did get the blue. It arrived today. I'm not a big fan of middle of the road blue, I prefer mine deeper and richer. But the satin finish does wonders. I actually like the blue I have. The finish really does make it look good. Feels nice in the hand. Now if only the site could have slapped me upside the head when I completed the order without getting some batteries for it ;)

Luckily I have 2 pair here for my 5V mod so I'm able to use it but now I need to go order more batteries.

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
I was hoping for a purple one as well. Or, a plain silver one that would match the extension. Since neither of those are available, I had to pass on this round. :(

Yeah, I was hoping to get the same thing. But I'm impatient, so I have a big orange & silver one.

I think it would be informative to know what ratio of vapestacks to extensions he actually sells. that may be why he only offers them in silver, because most folks just use 3.7.

I think ratio wise he sold a bunch of mini vapestacks, but only a few extension cups so far. Unless the people who bought vapestacks already had the cup.

I also think (thinking too much lately, lol) that a 5v extension cup would be awesome,or at least a battery combo that fits into the 6v or 3.7v setup.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Please, could we have purple, Purple, Purple in the next batch?!?!???

I know the guy messed them up, but their's still an audience waiting for them.

I may have bought blue in this batch, which I really like, but I'll get purple if it's offered in the Next Batch.

Just in case I'm not being clear that would be Purple for the Mini VapeStack. Thank you.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
LOL, I take it you'd like a purple one huh? ;)

I asked about getting one with a KR808D-1 fitting on the next run they did and asked for a purple also.

It's just that I had my heart set on purple to sort of show off to my non-vaping friends. Ok, yeah, I DO like purple, which is a shift for me vaping. Everything else is black, or blue, or copper, or titanium. They are nice colors, but all kind of subdued. I just want one kind of stand out mod (this one) in purple. Thanks for noticing.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
The anodizer that the VapeStack manufacturer uses has a limited number of colors.. Teal is definitely a valid anodizing color but this particular anodizer did not have it or offer it..

The purple VapeStacks apparently got left in the acid bath too long and got dissolved to the point of not being usable.. :(

We do have a batch of naturals being brewed up so they will match the extension cups.

Last edited:

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
The anodizer that the VapeStack manufacturer uses has a limited number of colors.. Teal is definitely a valid anodizing color but this particular anodizer did not have it or offer it..

The purple VapeStacks apparently got left in the acid bath too long and got dissolved to the point of not being usable.. :(

We do have a batch of naturals being brewed up so they willk match the extension cups.

Joking about paint chips ;)

Feaking awesome they added a facepalm!!! :facepalm: (little things make my day)

I"m happpy as he!! with my orange. And colored extension cups would be cool. I figured they were the silver tone,because trying to guestimate who would buy what would be a shot in the dark.

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
In other words Machined meatal (silver) no coating Looks good I have a Skrewdriver that is silver I like it..

I just orderd a red mini vapestack.. :toast:

Ah, I see....So pretty much he'll have mini vapestacks that match the extension cup.

I kinda like the extension cup. It has a ridge-like texture on it. If you run your nails over it, it sounds like a zipper.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be getting all Pavlov's dog whenever I hear a whipped cream can or zipper now :vapor:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Ah, I see....So pretty much he'll have mini vapestacks that match the extension cup.

I kinda like the extension cup. It has a ridge-like texture on it. If you run your nails over it, it sounds like a zipper.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be getting all Pavlov's dog whenever I hear a whipped cream can or zipper now :vapor:

lol, that's funny...

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
The last batch were sent out with Bauway 2.5 ohm atties..
That explains why I was so underwhelmed by my mini until I put a 901 atomizer on it. I must be about the only person who doesn't care for HV and LR atty vaping.

Love it now with a DSE901 atomizer. Tiny, compact and great battery life.

One question as I have a few 510 style atomizers around here. How do I tell this semi-LR atomizer from the standard ones? I have one with a gold band around the thread end, is that it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread