Not open for further replies.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Which one would you all suggest?

I know the juice bottle size is double and two different batteries. This would be my first mod so i want to know about the right one.

Battery life comparison: Mini(14500-900mah) VS Grand(18650-2600mah)

How long will each last? I want an all day vape and dont mind carrying an extra battery.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
If you can happily vape 6 mL of the same flavor before refilling or switching flavors, go with the Grand.

If you have really tiny hands, go with the Mini.

If you like LR attys/cartos better than SR versions, get AW IMR LiMN batteries instead of Li-ions.

If you're a heavy vaper, you'd swap out batteries more often in a Mini.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I have never owned a Mini so I am biased .... but....

When I got my first grand I though I would get a mini to match.
Then I realized how great the grand was .... Not once did I think it was too big or bulky
So I went on to get 3 Grands without regret.

Every time I entertain the thought of getting a mini I just think "might as well get another grand instead" :)

If Rob made a "Super Grand" with a 10 ml bottle I would get that too.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Last edited:

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Yeah i'm def. trying to get a mini tonight and probably a grand later this week. Just want some good batteries. I wish they sold them on reos site.

silentt, you will love the AW IMR 14500 batts. They give a good consistent vape until they are done, and fit the mini perfectly. Now the 18650 in the Grand will last you all day. I go through 2-3 14500's for a full waking day of vaping, but it's not a problem to carry a couple and switch out when needed. If you are looking at Lighthound, get a couple 2.99 battery cases Ballistic Nylon Battery Case with Keyring

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
TrustFire Protected 14500 3.7V 900mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries

^^ those are what im thinking about getting, any suggestions? links?

edit: Nevermind i think i'm going with the IMR 14500 HIGHDRAIN from IMR14500HIGHDRAIN , it says they are the same size at unprotected batteries, will i need a spacer for the reo mini or not?

I just followed your link. DO NOT get the BDL 14500's. They do not provide the same power or longevity as the AW IMR 14500's

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
I agree DO NOT get those blue BDL imr batteries. They really suck I have one. Get AW IMR or stick with your TF for now.

Also I have a Grand and a Mini, I like the Grand better. I change the batt daily but could go 2 days. Mrs dopeh likes the mini, batts last her 2 days lol but I'd go through 3 or 4.

Last edited:

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
=dopeh;2748587]I agree DO NOT get those blue BDL imr batteries. They really suck I have one. Get AW IMR or stick with your TF for now.

Agreed, also they are flat on both ends and require you to press harder on the Reo button to make contact with the battery, Rob doesn't recommend those for his mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread