Not open for further replies.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
At Breazy.com its $49.99 for pink and red.

I might buy it in pink. I was thinking about pink before I bought the purple and it would look great with the red (actually pinky swirl) resin FireLuke tank. Shinyitus is real. ;) Also, that really is a great price. The best price I have seen is $69.95 at Elementvape. Hard to pass up a savings of $20.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
eightvape gets on my nerves at the best of times. Their shipping is fast though. I haven't ever used Breezy but will sign up so I get their notices. Thank you!
I’ve ordered from Breazy.com not the fastest ship out time but once shipped it’s fast. Kinda s*ucks for me as they are located in NYC, warehouse in NJ so they charge me tax. Otherwise for others they love Breazy’s deals.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I’ve ordered from Breazy.com not the fastest ship out time but once shipped it’s fast. Kinda s*ucks for me as they are located in NYC, warehouse in NJ so they charge me tax. Otherwise for others they love Breazy’s deals.

Same with MVS and Origin vape. At least with those folks plain first class mail is next day or second day without paying a premium, so the sales tax makes it sort of a wash.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

I did notice that they had a great price on a Petri tank that I covet. I bought a clone on Ebay that was delivered, just not to my mailbox. :( Whoever got it by mistake either threw it away or kept it. It has been a week and I have no expectations of ever seeing it. Not the shipper's fault as I know it was correctly addressed. USPS Informed Delivery only notifies me of mail addressed to my actual address.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I did notice that they had a great price on a Petri tank that I covet. I bought a clone on Ebay that was delivered, just not to my mailbox. :( Whoever got it by mistake either threw it away or kept it. It has been a week and I have no expectations of ever seeing it. Not the shipper's fault as I know it was correctly addressed. USPS Informed Delivery only notifies me of mail addressed to my actual address.
Have you contacted ebay and USPS?

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Have you contacted ebay and USPS?

Yes, I have. The only option I have with USPS is to file a claim for the $13 - it is in their system as delivered to my address and I can't prove that it wasn't. I contacted the seller to let him know but I didn't want to push since I truly thought whoever received the package would put it back in the mailbox for redelivery. I have given it a week so I am going to contact the seller again. He might reship since I have high Ebay ratings, or he might not, since it isn't his fault. I had a careless and somewhat lazy mailperson.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Yes, I have. The only option I have with USPS is to file a claim for the $13 - it is in their system as delivered to my address and I can't prove that it wasn't. I contacted the seller to let him know but I didn't want to push since I truly thought whoever received the package would put it back in the mailbox for redelivery. I have given it a week so I am going to contact the seller again. He might reship since I have high Ebay ratings, or he might not, since it isn't his fault. I had a careless and somewhat lazy mailperson.
That happened to me, I contacted my local post office Manager & they have a tracking system & it shows where the mail person actually dropped it off, mine tracking also said it was delivered to my address. They found my package down the street. Maybe try your local post office Manager?

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
That happened to me, I contacted my local post office Manager & they have a tracking system & it shows where the mail person actually dropped it off, mine tracking also said it was delivered to my address. They found my package down the street. Maybe try your local post office Manager?

Thanks for that idea. I will try that. I wonder how that tracking system works if the system thinks it was delivered to my address? I will definitely try that!

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Thanks for that idea. I will try that. I wonder how that tracking system works if the system thinks it was delivered to my address? I will definitely try that!
I don’t know how it works but work it did. It tracks the mail person’s movement not the package tracking updates that we get.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I don’t know how it works but work it did. It tracks the mail person’s movement not the package tracking updates that we get.

I really am thankful for your suggestion. I tried calling the local post office but got a busy signal over and over. I will try again in the morning and if I can't get through, I will go over there. Wish me luck!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Luck is wished your way :) Much luck. :)

I'm not sure *anyone* mans the phones at the local post office (anywhere). There is ONE location for all of Tucson that does passports (I need one) and you are supposed to "call" and "schedule." They NEVER pick up, I'm going to have to physically GO there soon and stand around all day, probably. It's really unfortunate, as I am DYING to return to Nogales soon--- it's been way too long since I've been out of country. LOL, everyone says "don't go alone," but the husband is too chicken to go with me.

I think it's perfectly fine to go alone, as long as it's day time. I went with my mom once but it was just really unfun. She wanted me to see her "Mexican" dentist for implants-- I spent most of my time there grabbing her from stepping off the curb (you really need to use crosswalks) and hating on the "dentist" who was NOT a Tucson dentist that had set up shop over there, and he spent most of HIS time telling me I must have lost all my teeth due to "non-prescription drugs" only (*he called me something else*) and wouldn't believe me that I'd had them all removed even when my mom concurred. Then he did not use gloves (he had hairy hands) and spent time telling me all about bone grafts he might do, using "Cadaver, or even cow bone," and I caught the flu a week later and I'm certain it was *his* fault, and the *LAST* thing I would do in Mexico is allow someone to insert "Cadaver or even cow bone" in my mouth, but fortunately his prices were SUPER high for his skill level, so I got to use a real dentist. Thank God.

Pardon my digression, I just really want to explore all the crazy stuff that's in Nogales, like the "pharmacias" (I won't BUY anything, I'm just curious) and I want to see if I can vape there. Hmm. Maybe I SHOULD not go alone. Maybe I'll bring the kid, he has sense :)

Though, I think actually going there for the day is going to be Way Easier than dealing with the Post Office.... I wish you ALL the luck, Pam, LOL.

Anna

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Luck is wished your way :) Much luck. :)

I'm not sure *anyone* mans the phones at the local post office (anywhere). There is ONE location for all of Tucson that does passports (I need one) and you are supposed to "call" and "schedule." They NEVER pick up, I'm going to have to physically GO there soon and stand around all day, probably. It's really unfortunate, as I am DYING to return to Nogales soon--- it's been way too long since I've been out of country. LOL, everyone says "don't go alone," but the husband is too chicken to go with me.

I think it's perfectly fine to go alone, as long as it's day time. I went with my mom once but it was just really unfun. She wanted me to see her "Mexican" dentist for implants-- I spent most of my time there grabbing her from stepping off the curb (you really need to use crosswalks) and hating on the "dentist" who was NOT a Tucson dentist that had set up shop over there, and he spent most of HIS time telling me I must have lost all my teeth due to "non-prescription drugs" only (*he called me something else*) and wouldn't believe me that I'd had them all removed even when my mom concurred. Then he did not use gloves (he had hairy hands) and spent time telling me all about bone grafts he might do, using "Cadaver, or even cow bone," and I caught the flu a week later and I'm certain it was *his* fault, and the *LAST* thing I would do in Mexico is allow someone to insert "Cadaver or even cow bone" in my mouth, but fortunately his prices were SUPER high for his skill level, so I got to use a real dentist. Thank God.

Pardon my digression, I just really want to explore all the crazy stuff that's in Nogales, like the "pharmacias" (I won't BUY anything, I'm just curious) and I want to see if I can vape there. Hmm. Maybe I SHOULD not go alone. Maybe I'll bring the kid, he has sense :)

Though, I think actually going there for the day is going to be Way Easier than dealing with the Post Office.... I wish you ALL the luck, Pam, LOL.

Anna

The main post office near me does passports. I accidentally let mine expire - I thought I had a few more months. GAH! Now I have to do it from scratch but it is pretty painless if you do the paperwork online, have the photo in hand, etc. Oh, the money - do not forget the money! LOL I don't travel out of the country as often as I would like. It seems almost every time it has been "on the fly" so a passport in my lockbox is a must so I can be ready for whatever comes up.

It is easier to straighten things out with the PO in person. I have had one problem that I had to go and speak to the PO manager about - years ago, but it was fixed. If I recall correctly, I couldn't get anyone on the phone that time either. I will just go tomorrow and hope they can find the missing package. Whatever happened to "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds?"

Since I have been participating in the forums a lot more lately than I ever have in my years of membership, it is so funny to watch how a thread slinkies its way into SO many different topics. I love that!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Usps has this new service, it's called informed delivery. You have to sign up for it but it's free. It's pretty cool, every day you get an email with photos of the mail you can expect that day and an option to click that you didn't receive a particular package or piece of mail. I haven't had to do that so I'm not sure where it goes from there. Just thought I'd let my fellow ECF'ers know about it because I know how we all like to stalk any and all vapemail headed are way. It does take away some of the mystery when you already know what's in your mailbox but it's a helpful service in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread