Mirage Zeus 1350mAh Tank and Regular

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrChong

Apr 26, 2011
Steel City, Uk
Wanted to wait a couple of week to test this think out before posting a review to get a feel for it.
Gonna set my review out in sections so its easier to get my point across.
I'd just like to say, i paid for this kit, i didn't receive it FOC.

In The Box

I got with this kit, 2x Zeus 1350mAh batteries, 1x Normal Zeus atty, 1x Zeus tank atty, 5 standard high cartridges, 4 tank cartridges, 1 10ml bottle of high B&H E Liquid, and a charger (and manuals)

Batteries

I couldn't be happier with these batteries, at first i wasn't sure whether they were too big or not,
But i couldn't stand always carrying 2 batteries and the pcc (personal charging case) all the time,
so i bit the bullet and got it, thank god i did.

1 of these batteries will last you (if your a fairly heavy vapor) about 12-18 hours, for me i start using it in the morning, then charge just before lunch the next day, there is no drop off, perfect vape right till the end.

Charge times good too, between 2-4 hours (sometimes a bit less)

Atomizers

I'll start with the standard zeus atomizer, i'm using high strength (18mg) e liquid in this and it's a really good vape,
Good throat hit, no loss of flavour, consistant hits, and you don't have to pull on it for very long to get a good hit, only 3-4 seconds.

I use this atomizer mainly and in 2 weeks there has been no loss of performance at all, i'm gonna give it a clean soon, but i'll probably wait a little to see how long it'll last without one.

Now onto the Tank atomizer, craig at Mirage hasn't put these up on the website yet, but he replaced one of my normal atty's with a tank just to see how i liked it (preferred the tanks on my old 510) an i must say they are amazing, the flavour is really really strong through it, and the throat hit is really good too, the only gripe i have with tank atomizers in general (not just this one)
is that you have to pull on them a bit longer (for me about 5-6 seconds) and also they seem to need cleaning a lot more.

After using the normal zeus atty i just use that cause its easier and i find a lot better than 510 atty's.

Vapour production on both is immense, if i'm on my laptop and blow it at the screen, it completely blocks it out, looks like your smoking a blunt haha lots and lots of beautiful vapour.

Quality

The device feels extremely nice to the touch, it has a slightly rubberized feel to it, and some nice weight, dropped mine a couple of times (and my drunken mates who always seem to wanna go)
and i haven't had any problems with it, seems very well built, and has a very boutique look to it.
Doesn't look like some of the cheap crap you see.

Reliability

As i said before i've only had it 2 weeks so far, but in the time it hasn't missed a single beat,
It vape's the same, batteries are good quality, and the rubberized finish hasn't worn off like some i've seen.

Like i said further up, the tank atty's need abit of maintenance but all the tanks i've had have been the same so i wouldn't worry about that.

Overview

I've not been vaping for a very long time but i've gone from 30-40 rollies a day to none, and this like the other's i've had has completely removed all cravings for cigarettes, it's low maintenance, has amazing battery life, its consistent, produces ALOT of vapor and is very reliable.

It is priced a bit higher than say an ego kit (bout £10 more for this kit) but i would highly recommend this to anyone i come across (and i do haha)
And like my non smoking wife says "you cant put a price on your health.. bla di bla di bla" haha

Hope this review helped at least one person out there
I'll add a few links to the product and to one of igetcha69's reviews too as long as no one minds :)
Zeus Electric Cigarette and Cigarette Starter Kits | Mirage Cigarettes
YouTube - ‪REVIEW OF THE ZEUS ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE‬‏

Cheers for your time and reading the article
Take care
Jon
/,,/
:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread