Mirage Zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Different Tan

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
United Kingdom
I ordered a Mirage Cigarettes Zeus yesterday and received it this morning. I decided to buy it after watching some of igetcha69's reviews of various devices. I chose this from my short list which included the Janty ego, TECC tornado type devices and the Riva from Liberty Flights.

So far I am very pleased with it. It feels and looks like an expensive gadget. It looks really well made rather than cobbled together. It has a nice smooth draw that is pretty quiet. The e liquid that comes with it is very pleasant though it tastes nothing like tobacco, more like a sweet buttery taste that I could use all day without getting fed up of it.

I really like that it comes with two high capacity batteries, that cone thing that you see on some e-cigs is integrated into the atomizer keeping things nice and tidy. The carts are like long 510 carts and hold a lot of liquid. The batteries are quite thick and have a flat end so you can stand the whole e-cig up on a table with very little chance of it falling over. The charger seems like a good quality piece of kit too. You get five blank carts and a 10ml bottle of liquid included in the price. With igetcha's promo code its a really good deal. He has one of his great video reviews of the device on youtube which is why I am not bothering with too much detail and pictures here.

I may post on this again once I have had it a few weeks.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Ok, I just figured out this e-cig is also known as a Hello 016 in some stores.
That and the F-16. Yeah, it sure does look and sound like it.

Thanks, Different Tan, for bringing it to our attention, sharing your experience with it, and for pointing us to another of igetcha's outstanding review videos!

Here in the states, the best deal I've seen on the Hello 016 is DigitalCiggz's "H16": $35 for one battery, one atty, and charger. No conemizer, but most folks would use other types of 510 atomizer anyway, as igetcha demonstrated in the video. And, at 1300 (or 1350 mAh), you only need one battery for all-day vaping. [And I get the impression that 1300 or 1350 is conservative. Reports make it seem more like an 18650 batt: around 2500 mAh.]

The more I think about this thing, the more impressed I am with it. It is higher mAh than a 14500-based mod ... in a small, inexpensive package. Do either of you know what its voltage is? From what I've read and heard, it may be more like 3.7V, rather than the eGO's 3.4V.

Different Tan

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
United Kingdom
I'm really happy with the Zeus. It looks, feels and performs like a really solid, quality product. I try to use it like I would a regular cigarette, have a few blasts on it every hour or more if I am sat down reading or watching tv. The batteries tend to last me about three days, this makes it a really hassle free gadget.

I saw a review were a guy didn't like the atomizers at all and dismissed them as junk. His issue with them was a perceived lack of vapor production. I really like these atomizers, I have found that certain e-cigs don't appear to produce as much visible vapor as others but do deliver a really satisfying throat hit and flavor. This really suits me as the throat hit is most important, with the Zeus I can really feel the delivery of nicotine and the craving being being satisfied. As for vapor production, tobacco cigs don't produce anything like the massive clouds that you get with some e-cigs, I find the Zeus and the KR808d vapor production is more like a regular smoke and I get a really satisfying hit from both of these. It seems to be a quality of vapor rather than the volume of it that makes me enjoy the Zeus and KR so much. I have used some high strength e-liquid with a 510 that produced an enormous cloud of vapor but very little nicotine. I found myself still craving the hit after several long draws and me sitting in a fog bank. Would be interesting to know what is going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread