Misinformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Does anyone here also belong to the VaporTalk forum? I was snooping around and found someone asking a question there and the response they got was bogus. I don't want to sign up there but thought someone could set them straight.

Their Question:
Hello, I'm new to vaping, just received my and my mothers Bloog MaxxFusion [And a trifecta] today....Both me and my mother would like to try e-juices though, and since I need another charger, it'd be nice to order everything in the same day, but Bloog is out of empty cartomizers for the MaxxFusion--And they don't know when they will be getting more. I was wondering, do the Fusion empty carts work with Maxxfusion batteries?

The Response:
I am using the Joye eGo e-cig and a lot of the other folks here use them too. I hate to be the one to tell you, but I think and e-cigs that you and your mother purchased are similar to the non-descriptive e-cigs that have a battery that will only last you a couple of hours between charges. On the web site they say that one cartridge will last the same as 1 pack of cigarettes. NOT! I can't find where they say how long a cartomizer will last. Strange, they sell empty cartomizers, but they don't sell the e-liquid!!!

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Ok seriously?? why is that answer bogus? You guys get a prefilled to last a pack of cigs?

Absolutely. A cig is between 10-15puffs, so 200-300 puffs per pack. Our cartos get between 250-300 puffs, verified by testing. We test 5 cartos out of every hour of production using an automated puffing machine to verify that every batch meets that standard.

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

Last edited:

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Ok seriously?? why is that answer bogus? You guys get a prefilled to last a pack of cigs?

my comment about it being bogus wasn't referring to the carto lasting as long as a pack. It was how they didn't answer the compatibility question at all, then said it was just another generic e-cig that only lasts a couple hours and should be returned (I didn't copy over that part). I dunno about that little puffing machine... can it tell when it starts to lose flavor or taste burned? I'm thinking a carto is more like a 1/2 pack, 3/4 at best. Not complaining or nuthin', I'm fine with using 2 a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread