Missing friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Do the mods have access to a list of who was...well...you know. That would be the easiest way. Not counting those who just said by.

Nope, we don't. :( I wish we did because I would have PM'd every darn one of them already! ;) So hopefully with all of us taking a look around we can get everyone back! :D

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Tib, Thanks...I didn't know that...I'll go look around to see if I can spot any of them...Its true if we had names, It would be so much easier.:unsure:

i knew of three with two being back in the fold now, the third one declined

hope somebody else can spot or think of some more

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
whiskey, that is the problem, you cannot read pif unless you are a member!!!!

Actually now that everything is changed back...the PIF threads will show up on the Today's posts threads...and they can be read by anyone...just not responded to unless you're a member....

Those that were banned...for a while the threads weren't showing up at all even in the Today's posts...and then when they changed it and un banned everybody they were viewable again...

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Actually now that everything is changed back...the PIF threads will show up on the Today's posts threads...and they can be read by anyone...just not responded to unless you're a member....

Those that were banned...for a while the threads weren't showing up at all even in the Today's posts...and then when they changed it and un banned everybody they were viewable again...

when was it changed back? as of yesterday it could not be read by non-members

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
when was it changed back? as of yesterday it could not be read by non-members

yesterday morning ish/afternoon...when the ban was lifted and the the group changed back...and all the anouncements happened...

I got briefly banned myself and couldn't read or even see the threads....and was in communication with the ECF staff about it..

and then suddenly when I hit the today's post thing there they were again...and I started reading...and then when I went to reply to something I got the error message so I had to go back and join group to be able to post...but I could read em again...

EDIT: actually not yesterday...on the 27th.... sometime between 7:20 and 8:00 PM... eastern time

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
yesterday morning ish/afternoon...when the ban was lifted and the the group changed back...and all the anouncements happened...

I got briefly banned myself and couldn't read or even see the threads....and was in communication with the ECF staff about it..

and then suddenly when I hit the today's post thing there they were again...and I started reading...and then when I went to reply to something I got the error message so I had to go back and join group to be able to post...but I could read em again...

that's good news

Lioness

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
PA

EDIT: actually not yesterday...on the 27th.... sometime between 7:20 and 8:00 PM... eastern time
That's strange...yesterday I couldn't see PIF threads in New Posts. I had to hunt around to even find the social group on someone's profile and rejoin before I could see and read any of it.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
That's strange...yesterday I couldn't see PIF threads in New Posts. I had to hunt around to even find the social group on someone's profile and rejoin before I could see and read any of it.

well, i'm having second thoughts, not sure if it is really fixed
just logged myself out and pif was nowhere to be found
maybe i'm going senile?

could somebody check up on it? log out and see what happens. i know jules and toni both said joker would fix it but i really don't think that happened already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread