Mister-E-Liquid | Kamel Hump LIGHT 18mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

caspur

Dec 14, 2011
Indianapolis
Hey all. I've reviewed quite a couple of Mister-E-Liquid's amazing juices, infact, I've even reviewed the regular version of Kamel Hump in the past.

This was one of my favorite flavors, until I found that it started to become too sweet and a bit too powerful.

Mr E recently released a brand new concoction labeled "Kamel Hump Light". At first I was EXTREMELY skeptical, thinking that this juice would be some sort of 'watered-down' rip off of the original. However, I was intrigued, and Mister-E-Liquid has NEVER let me down before.

The following are my findings...

First Hit -

On my first hit of this new flavor, I was immediately greeted with the unique taste that is Kamel Hump. However, at the same time I was extremely pleased to notice that the overwhelming SWEETNESS I began experiencing from the regular version was no longer present. The amount of vapor present was huge, and the throat-hit reminded me instantly of smoking my camels.

Flavor -

As I said, Kamel Hump is the ONLY 'Camel Cigarette' juice that I was able to stand. All the others get nowhere CLOSE to emulating a true camel cigarette, but there is something about Mr. E's flavors that really do remind you of a cigarette.

That being said, the Kamel Hump light was actually entirely DIFFERENT than the regular version I am used to. I'm not saying it is a totally new flavor, however, this juice came across in an entirely new way that totally reinstated my love for this flavor. It was no longer overly sweet, and, there was something new that reminded me of an analog more than anything. It has a slight 'smoked tobacco' flavor, that you really feel in the back of your mouth.

Overall -

I urge EVERYONE to try the latest creation of Mr. E Liquid. Even the people who have tried Kamel Hump. If you were turned off the first time around, I really advise you buy a bottle of the Light version. It is an entirely unique take on the flavor, and although I had my doubts, I am ecstatic at the results.

This already has it's own carto-tank, and I plan on buying another 30ml bottle my next purchase.

Thanks for reading, and I hope I helped you on your e-cig journey :].

-CaspurA Special Thanks to Dan, and all of the geniuses over at Mister-E-Liquid. Without you, I would still be killing myself with analogs each and everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread