Mixing 3mg freebase liquid to achieve throat hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanja45

Sep 13, 2021
Hi,

I recently bought the original caliburn to get away from alt. As pods are getting expensive. I used 4% (or 40mg nic salt)

I bought 2 x 100 ml 3mg freebase liquids but there is absolutely no hit.

I am wanting the same effect as the alt. pods so just wondering what to buy to mix with the 3mg liquids to get a more satisfying hit.

Thank you :)
- from nz

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
An ECF member who's a close friend gets really good throat hit even with her pod devices. She makes her DIY eliquids at a 70PG/30VG ratio and has slowly reduced her nic from 24mg to 15mg, while still getting the throat hit she's gotta have. She says the 70PG/30VG ratio definitely helps her achieve that, even at 15mg. Everyone's different though, so what works for her...might not work for others.

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Hi,

I recently bought the original caliburn to get away from alt. As pods are getting expensive. I used 4% (or 40mg Nic salt)

I bought 2 x 100 ml 3mg freebase liquids but there is absolutely no hit.

I am wanting the same effect as the alt. pods so just wondering what to buy to mix with the 3mg liquids to get a more satisfying hit.

Thank you :)
    - from nz
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

The only way to improve the nic hit on the 2 bottles you've bought is to increase the nicotine percentage by adding additional nicotine.

Because of the lower wattage and the pod makeup on some pod devices, higher strength nicotine liquids are needed to get a goog enough throat hit.

I would suggest purchasing some high nicotine base and using a Nicotine Shot Calculator to increase the percentage to around 20mg to start with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread