videvinci

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2009
South Africa

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Thanks Humpty, but I was maybe not clear about what I am looking for. EM used to stock in VG/PG unflavoured nic juice for diy purposes. It usually came in 30 ml bottles. I see from your links that these are flavoured juices.

We still carry it, but it's not in the website yet. David and Selina have been adding products little by little, but they are away this week in David's home town planning their wedding, so it might not make it until next week, but I'll put in a request for it for you. I'd add it myself, but I don't know what the price is and what sizes we offer, I just know that we DO still have it.

videvinci

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2009
South Africa
We still carry it, but it's not in the website yet. David and Selina have been adding products little by little, but they are away this week in David's home town planning their wedding, so it might not make it until next week, but I'll put in a request for it for you. I'd add it myself, but I don't know what the price is and what sizes we offer, I just know that we DO still have it.

Thanks EM,
I actually want to capitilise on the 50$ free shipping fee offer and that offer only extends till this Sunday, so we are running out of time. Could you maybe hasten this add-on as I do think there are many customers who will be interested in this item? I have actually been keeping a tab on it but has not seen it on the website for a loooong time.

Last edited:

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Thanks EM,
I actually want to capitilise on the 50$ free shipping fee offer and that offer only extends till this Sunday, so we are running out of time. Could you maybe hasten this add-on as I do think there are many customers who will be interested in this item? I have actually been keeping a tab on it but has not seen it on the website for a loooong time.

I tried calling him today and ended up with his voicemail. Left a message, hopefully he'll call back. All I need to know are the prices and what the bottle sizes and strengths are, and I could add them myself. I'll try calling again on Friday if he doesn't get back to me before then. I saw Selina online last night and didn't even think to ask her, but maybe she'll be on again tonight. I'll remember this time if she is, I promise! :p

Edit: I actually just realized that it's only 5:00 am there. No wonder he didn't answer, LOL! I'll try again around 9:00 SZ time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread