Mixing premixed ejuices? Noob needs HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty2049

Apr 11, 2016
Hi all,

Sorry if this is not posted in the right place, not a major forum user so correct me if I've done something wrong. I recently bought a Joytec Cuboid Mod and tank and was vaping happily on a 0mg nicotine premixed 50:50 juice. Today my 12mg premixed ejuices came (again 50:50 vg/pg) in the mail as it is illegal to sell nicotine liquid in stores in Australia but not to purchase online (lol) the site advertised the 12mg Nic premix ejuice to be a "light" mix but I instantly felt quite dizzy and it burns my chest and throat hard. I was wondering if I can dilute my 12mg premix juice in my tank with the 0mg premix juice, I'm not worried about change in taste, just don't want the burn. I was smoking 5-10 cigarettes a day beforehand (winfield blue) thank you

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Hi all,

Sorry if this is not posted in the right place, not a major forum user so correct me if I've done something wrong. I recently bought a Joytec Cuboid Mod and tank and was vaping happily on a 0mg nicotine premixed 50:50 juice. Today my 12mg premixed ejuices came (again 50:50 vg/pg) in the mail as it is illegal to sell nicotine liquid in stores in Australia but not to purchase online (lol) the site advertised the 12mg Nic premix ejuice to be a "light" mix but I instantly felt quite dizzy and it burns my chest and throat hard. I was wondering if I can dilute my 12mg premix juice in my tank with the 0mg premix juice, I'm not worried about change in taste, just don't want the burn. I was smoking 5-10 cigarettes a day beforehand (winfield blue) thank you

I would try cutting it in half to 3/4 with the 0mg nic in a separate bottle with 1/4 12mg maybe half way so you could keep altering it if needed ............

xxwhitexknightxx

Apr 6, 2016
By chance are you sub ohming? Because I being the noob that I was. Wanted 12 MG nice to gradually cut me down from stink sticks. And i noticed that everything was harsh. And a huge throat hit. Went to a diff shop and they said reason why everything was harsh and chemically was because with sub ohm you should not go over a 6 MG nice juice. I been vaping 6 MG nic since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread