Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Wow, all I can say is WOW.

I had been purchasing 18mg, 12mg, 6mg and 3mg unflavored 50/50 or 100% VG mix from a supplier and happily vaping it away. The 3&6mg seemed rather pointless unless I was chain vaping so my tanks usually had something between 12-18mg in them - or so I thought.

Running out of 18mg and running low on 12mg I mixed up a batch of 12mg with some NN 100mg base. According to the calculator a whole whooping 3.6ml of the base added to a 30ml container and the remainder filled with VG should be some decent 12mg VG.

However - this seemed to not be the case. I could vape it on my low volume gear (Nautilus) but the STM, Lemo2 and TFV4 was a bear to handle even a weak hit on! Ether the juice I was using before had gotten very weak (which by most accounts vaping over 6-9mg on a TFV4 is rather harsh!) or I had done my mixes wrong. (also possible)

After some recounts with the calculator I emptied most of a TFV4 and refilled it with store bought premixed 3mg base. It was vape-able in the TFV4.

Moral of story? Ether my throat suddenly decided that enough was enough or I was using over rated MG content juice. Which ever the case I'll be adding 0mg mix to a few recently made bottles soon. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread