Mixing your AVE juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
United States
So does anyone here experiment by mixing your ave juices together? I had some blend 4 left in a carto and i filled the carto the other half with Havanna gold. Tastes pretty good. Wondering if any others have come up with some tasty mixtures.

(just to be clear im not talking about trying to make ave juices, just taking the premade juices and mixing them)

base234

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Over the edge...
Oh yeah. Last time AVE was out of Gorilla Juice, I ordered some Banana Slurry to mix with Boba's. Not quite exactly the same but darn good. I found that I like Banana Slurry all by itself. Flue Cured is a great AVE base to experiment with mixing other flavors. It's a really good smooth tobacco flavor with no bells and whistles. It mixed great with 555 and actually "fixed" other vendor's juices.

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
I have mixed Boba's with every single tobacco flavor before and regardless of what I did, the outcome was still more than good enough to vape all day. In fact, I will even admit that a long loooooooooooong time ago in a galaxy far away, I have used Boba's to mix with Chinese juices that I would of otherwise thrown away. This was before I started buying in bulk and had to learn a few hard lessons of not letting my stash run too low before reordering.:p

nuggetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Chicago
I've mixed Boba's with Havana Gold and it was pretty awesome. Waiting on my 30ml of Havana Gold now. ...... USPS should have delievered it today but wasn't in the mailbox. Have to wait til tomorrow.

I also mixed some AVE Flue Cured with Copper Creek house blend and I swear it tasted just like BWB RY4 which I dont really care for. Hanging on to the bottle and going to let it steep for another month :)

Boba's is one hell of a base. Wish every "flavor" had Boba's as a base. If I ever get around to ordering some Ms.T's Sugar Cookie I'm definitely going to mix those two together. Once you've had Boba's everything else needs a bit of it! :) Might order a jug of it one day so I can resurrect the cigar box full I juices I have stashed in my office.

Last edited:

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Flue Cured is my go-to AVE Juice. That said, it gets mixed with most everything I vape. I have some RY4 that I like from another vendor (sorry Porph) but I mix it down with Flue Cured. FC is just that good to me and I'm getting away from sweeter blends like GJ and Boba's. Even the RY4 I buy is minimum in sweetness as I have them mix it that way.

thatick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
United States
I think that you can mix Boba's Bounty with borscht and it would still taste good. :)

The question is would it save the abomination that is crab juice from Bluemistvaping? And yes ive actually tried it. :danger: 8-o :grr: :nah: :-x :cry:

and yes its that bad. Sorry Porphy, but even i dont think Bobas is good enough to fix that stuff. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread