• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ML of Juice per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
3-5 ml a day at 18mg

Since the nic is absorbed differently, and every person smoked (s) & Vapes differently, I thinks it's more to find out where you fit at starting vaping that is about equal your smoking habit, where you feel comfortable and go down from there if wanted. I don't feel soley comparing number to numbers work in this situation.

Some lite smokers need 24mg
Some full body smokers start at 12mg

how much used also depends on delivery device,
my genesis with ribbon wire uses a lot more juice then my clearomizer

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Just out of curosity...
Looking at the numbers here...

Seems like we're consuming more nic while vaping then burning analogs.
(Yes, less the 4k++ chemicals, I know... just curious abt the nic)

Is this the case, vets?
Just for knowledge sharing.

U can't accurately compare nic consumption between analogs and cigarettes, because of the size of molecules etc.

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
3-5 ml a day at 18mg

Since the nic is absorbed differently, and every person smoked (s) & Vapes differently, I thinks it's more to find out where you fit at starting vaping that is about equal your smoking habit, where you feel comfortable and go down from there if wanted. I don't feel soley comparing number to numbers work in this situation.

Some lite smokers need 24mg
Some full body smokers start at 12mg

how much used also depends on delivery device,
my genesis with ribbon wire uses a lot more juice then my clearomizer
While I agree that different individual has his/her needs, what I'm interested is the trend here.
It is interesting to realize how nic intake may be increased through vaping; given the addictive properties of the substance.

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
To me, convenience counts.
When smoking, I've ever turned to "Ang Hoon" which drastically reduced my smoking frequency. Lazy to roll, smoke less.
I find it the same with vaping. When I drip, I go through less then 2mls a full day. When I tank it, 2 tanks of 6mls might not cover it.
I vape even when I don't have the urge but I stave from vaping when it's not convenient.
So consumption is also affected depending on where I am.
But going through 20 bottles of 30mls of Halo in less then 2 months was my previous count.

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
When smoking, I've ever turned to "Ang Hoon" which drastically reduced my smoking frequency. Lazy to roll, smoke less.
I find it the same with vaping. When I drip, I go through less then 2mls a full day. When I tank it, 2 tanks of 6mls might not cover it.
I vape even when I don't have the urge but I stave from vaping when it's not convenient.
But going through 20 bottles of 30mls of Halo in less then 2 months was my previous count.

600ml in less then 62days. damn man... :evil:

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
That's reeally hardcore bud! Mad hero... The name says it all!

eLsonZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
Land of no Freedom

Salute bro! :nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread