• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ML of Juice per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
how many ml do you guys vape per day? work and off days. :mail::vapor::vapor:

Work = a lot
Off days = a lot more

My intake on juice is increasing after time use to be about one tank for two days on my vivinova+evic.. Now im like 2tanks to 2 and a half tank on my aga n kts mech mod..

Different setups burn juices at different rates. Gennies burn juices faster. Also, they give btr taste, thus you can't stop vaping!

midnight apple with halo. whats beside apple taste from it?

Tobacco. Btw, it really smells like... MBR. Period.

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
For gum that would me that your body has absorbed 1mg of nic by the time you have finished chewing it.

Same case as analogs, the amount of nic that is absorb when you finished a stick.

For juice it's the absolute amount of nic expressed as mg/ml. In percentage that would mean 6mg/ml=0.6%, 9mg/ml=0.9% so on and so forth.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
On a more serious note, I switch between flavours for different times of the day, in varied setups for different needs. Hard to count.

If you worry about running out of juice, just open a 30mls btl and see how long it'll last you. It's btr to do that than to count daily usage, imo, as you'll vape different amounts daily and I find there's no constant range - can be as little as 1mls and as much as 8mls or more.

Myself, I buy 5 x 30mls every order and chuck in a heeeeyuge bottle of my daily dose and when I'm down to my last 30mls bottle with less than half of the heeeeyuge bottle, I'll order the same crapload again but vary the 30mls flavour just to keep it interesting.

I'm not too enthusiastic on counting as I've realized this is a much btr habit than smoking and if I continue to vape, I continue to stave off the analogs. Mantra = Nvr ever let your juice cabinet run dry!

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
conservatively, 18mg/ml you get 18mg x 3 = 54mg in total cumulative amt of nic. body absorption is thought to be 10%, we get 5.4mg. marlboro red is 1.0mg IIRC. so you get around 5.5sticks.

this is by no means a way to calculate the analog equivalent. As vaping involves many other factors this is only a theoretical calculation. by gauge is your body's reaction.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Just curious if I vape 18 mg of 3ml of juice in a day, how many sticks of analogs does it equate to?

Forget e analog comparison and vape. It gets you nowhere. If you used to smoke a pack daily, that'd equate to roughly 20mg nic but with regards to vaping, your consumption will be 54mg daily! That sounds like a lot right?!

Forget the numbers as you don't count how much nicotine you needed in a day when you were still smoking to feel satisfied but rather, you know when you've had enough. This applies to vaping as well. Once e headache sets in and you feel sickly, stop and drink lots of fluid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread