Mocha Caramel Frappacino

Status
Not open for further replies.

surich

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Houston, TX
I recieved a sample bottle of the MC Frappacino, and I have to say I am disappointed. Everyone seems to rave about it, and I was planning to try it soon since I LOVE the coffee, but whoa! This did not do it for me at all!

I filled a fresh blank cart, let it sit for an hour, put it on my PT and Ewww... tastes like overcooked Onion Rings??? 8-o

I thought at first it was because I was drinking a soda at the time, but this morning, it still tastes like onion rings. Not something I want to vape! Real disappointment too, as I was looking forward to it so much. Glad I got it as freebie!

I can only hope the Espresso is better, because I won't be getting this anymore! :nah:

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
Wow...Onion Rings?? Ok I know I have a sampler of CMF in my pile here and I've got to try it now.

Ok, going to test all these freebie carto samplers that have been sitting around for a bit because I do not drink coffee. Although I do love the smell. Taking about six puffs of each and seeing what I think.

1. Coffee 16 mg - Has more smell than taste? On exhale it tastes and smells like the coffee pot in the trucks stop I worked at years ago.

2. Cappuccino 11 mg - Definitely more taste and a bit creamier a true coffee taste/smell.

3. Caramel Mocha Frapp 18 mg - Err, not what I expected. Tastes a bit...scorched? Smells a bit like burned caramel. Vaping this a bit longer to try and figure it out. 10 minutes later, I am less surprised by the Onion Ring comment now. It doesn't taste like that to me but I still can't pin down what exactly it does taste like. It's not a BAD taste but I don't really taste what the name implies.

Remember I am not a real coffee drinker so take my evaluation with a grain of salt. I'd likely recommend the cappuccino to a coffee lover after trying them though.

One more note the CMF label was on too low and I had to take after the bottom with a finger nail clipper to get air flow.

surich

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Houston, TX
Wow...Onion Rings?? Ok I know I have a sampler of CMF in my pile here and I've got to try it now.

... Caramel Mocha Frapp 18 mg - Err, not what I expected. Tastes a bit...scorched? Smells a bit like burned caramel. Vaping this a bit longer to try and figure it out. 10 minutes later, I am less surprised by the Onion Ring comment now. It doesn't taste like that to me but I still can't pin down what exactly it does taste like. It's not a BAD taste but I don't really taste what the name implies.

One more note the CMF label was on too low and I had to take after the bottom with a finger nail clipper to get air flow.

So glad to know I'm not the only one who got the scorched taste! I really wanted to like this one!8-o

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
I been smoking on this CMF (PRD: 25/11/2009) liquid in a new empty cart.
To me it tastes like a very dark brewed coffee (burnt coffee), with extra cream and topped with melted sugar ala-blowtorch. I get no mocha/chocolate flavor.

So, I also had a near empty mint carto laying around and wanted to experiment...
I put in 12 drops of nuwport and 6 drops of CMF into it. My intent was to cover the harshness of the burnt coffee with sharp mint flavor. I was aiming for a mint cappuccino flavor. Well, to me, that carto now tastes like Mint Chocolate Bailey's Irish Cream Coffee!? For some reason the mint really seemed to bring out the chocolate I was not tasting before, and that seemed to really knock down the burnt flavor of the coffee.
It has this minty punch on inhale, fallowed by a soothing choco-creamy-caramel sweetness that fills the mouth while the coffee undertones strengthen into an deep espresso when I begin to exhale, fallowed with a sharp choco-mint rush with coffee undertones on exhale. Its so odd..

Blue Skies

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
So Cali
3. Caramel Mocha Frapp 18 mg - Err, not what I expected. Tastes a bit...scorched? Smells a bit like burned caramel. Vaping this a bit longer to try and figure it out. 10 minutes later, I am less surprised by the Onion Ring comment now. It doesn't taste like that to me but I still can't pin down what exactly it does taste like. It's not a BAD taste but I don't really taste what the name implies.

Tastes like burnt microwave popcorn to me. I really tried to like this one, as everyone else seems to LOVE it and I love the real things. I put it on my PT last night to see if it made any difference and it didn't :( It needs to be smoother or creamier for my tastes. So far, the only ones I'm loving out of the coffee shop sampler are the Capuccino and the Cinnamon Roll.

calla2

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Greater ATL
You could get the coffee shop sampler and try all of them. I would just hate to see you miss out on CMF because a few of us don't like it. It seems like there are a lot more people who like it compared to those who don't.

The problem is I seem to have sensitive taste buds. I tend to pick up subtle and odd flavors that most others don't. Most rave about RY4 yet I can't stand it... it tastes like burning plastic to me. I actually have the coffee shop sampler in my cart already so I'll at least get to try the CMF, but I'm not going to purchase a whole bottle "sight unseen," assuming I would like it because I love coffee... if it tastes odd at all, I'm bound to notice. Learned this the hard way. :lol:

Blue Skies

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
So Cali
The problem is I seem to have sensitive taste buds. I tend to pick up subtle and odd flavors that most others don't. Most rave about RY4 yet I can't stand it... it tastes like burning plastic to me. I actually have the coffee shop sampler in my cart already so I'll at least get to try the CMF, but I'm not going to purchase a whole bottle "sight unseen," assuming I would like it because I love coffee... if it tastes odd at all, I'm bound to notice. Learned this the hard way. :lol:
I'm right there with ya on the dislike of RY4 as well. It's just such a weird flavor! I can't decide what I think it tastes like. I figure I'll keep the cartos aside, maybe one day I will try it again and all of a sudden love it.

cr12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2009
I been smoking on this CMF (PRD: 25/11/2009) liquid in a new empty cart.
To me it tastes like a very dark brewed coffee (burnt coffee), with extra cream and topped with melted sugar ala-blowtorch. I get no mocha/chocolate flavor.

So, I also had a near empty mint carto laying around and wanted to experiment...
I put in 12 drops of nuwport and 6 drops of CMF into it. My intent was to cover the harshness of the burnt coffee with sharp mint flavor. I was aiming for a mint cappuccino flavor. Well, to me, that carto now tastes like Mint Chocolate Bailey's Irish Cream Coffee!? For some reason the mint really seemed to bring out the chocolate I was not tasting before, and that seemed to really knock down the burnt flavor of the coffee.
It has this minty punch on inhale, fallowed by a soothing choco-creamy-caramel sweetness that fills the mouth while the coffee undertones strengthen into an deep espresso when I begin to exhale, fallowed with a sharp choco-mint rush with coffee undertones on exhale. Its so odd..

same here at first i liked it but now it tastes burnt to me thought it was my new go to but alas i found smilin special menthol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread