Mocha/Coffe Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxstar

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2013
Nebraska
I absolutely LOVE coffee. I've tried a good Hazelnut from vape Dudes & Cappuccino from Aqua Vapor. What are your favorite coffee juices? I'm interested in trying more but there are so many out there. I tried the Mocha from MBV and it just didn't click with me. It just tasted like a Tootsie Roll. Does anyone know of a Mocha juice that tastes more like coffee and less like chocolate, yet still having both flavors mixed in one?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Vape Dudes has a Mocha Java Drizzle that's pretty good that you might like. I had purchased a bottle of it a couple of months ago and didn't care too much for it...too much mocha, not enough java. I put it in a drawer where I store my bottled juices and kind of forgot about it. I just happened to try it again a couple of nights ago, and it had improved with the extended steep time. Less mocha, more java. Chocolate and mocha are tough flavors to get right in vaping in my opinion, but this is the closest that I know of that seems to fit what you're searching for. Just allow it to steep some if you don't care for it on delivery; doesn't have to be 2 months :laugh:

Mocha Java Drizzle

I can give you a few more names of "coffee" flavors that I like; it's my flavor niche.

Kona Velvet Milkshake - Virgin Vapors Organic Kona Velvet Milkshake E-liquid | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

Kona Cream and Double Espresso - Vaperite
Organic Flavored Juices : Organic Flavored Kona Cream
Organic Flavored Juices : Organic Flavored Double Espresso

Coffee - Copper Creek
Copper Creek Coffee

Coffee - Dripeez
Natural & Organic E-liquids - Dripeez Natural Coffee E-liquid Dripeez

Espresso - Highbrow Vapor
Please Log In

Sweet Cream - My Freedom Smokes (to add more sweetness and creaminess to your coffee flavors)
Sweet Cream E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com

Last edited:

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Vape Dudes has some newer ones now like Hot Blonde and Hot Brunette ,etc ..good stuff. For Cafe Mocha I like Velvet Vapors ..more then like ...perfect mocha coffee taste .I despise the kona milkshake listed above so again taste is subjective .( know its famous ) same goes for Halo's belgian cocoa..yes is good and tastes exactly like cocoa but i dont want to vape cocoa.:) good luck !
P.s. Vape dudes is made to order so i highly recommend steeping most of their flavors .........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread