Mod gets hot, battery doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thhirsch

Dec 29, 2014
Caliornia
So I ordered a SS CLT mod from infinite off of vapordna for Christmas along with a few other things. I went out golfing (my first time using the mod other than hitting it once to test it out) and after 3-4 puffs the mod burnt my hand, I immediately took out my battery and checked to see if it was hot. Not hot at all (18650 35amp 2500mah purple efest, .14ohm dual zippercoil on a mutationx v2), so I put the battery in a case with nothing else in it and used my ipv3. When I got home I wanted too if it was the battery/atty, so I put my stillare v3 on it (.17 ohm tri coil 24g 5 wrap) and threw in a 2 day old battery (Mxjo 18650 2500mah 35a), same exact thing happened. I checked the button and theres no insulator between the pin on the button and the mod itself, thats the only thing i could of that'd cause the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Update: still burns my hand, even with an Atlantis (still using efest 35a purp bat), and after cleaning mod (rubbing alcohol), im going to email vapordna soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread